Love this frame, bought 3, one for my mother, my daughter, and myself. Very nice frame. Much nicer than it appears in the photo.
Published on August 6, 2011 by Pompbear

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
This frame is not what I though, it is very cheap looking. Specifically, the black inside the "I love my grandma" is sort of chipped/uneve. It looks old and it's brand new. I will probably return it, it was a gift and I don't want to give something so crappy looking. I bought a different (less expensive) I love Grandpa frame from a different vendor and it's MUCH...
Published 22 months ago by Sarah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawrence Frames Sentiments Collection, Brushed Metal 4 by 6 Picture Frame, August 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, April 8, 2011
SJH (Upstate NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lawrence Frames Sentiments Collection, Brushed Metal 4 by 6 I Love My Grandpa Picture Frame (Kitchen)
We ordered two of these, a grandma one for Mother's Day and a grandpa one for Father's Day. I love them! They are very nice quality. Very classy looking.

They came wrapped up very securely to prevent any damage, ours were perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and beautiful, February 18, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my father, put my son's photo in it and sent it to him and he cried when he opened the box. This frame is simply beautiful, well made and a perfect addition to any grandpa's shelf. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, June 20, 2014
I got these for my daughters grandmothers. I am taking monthly pictures and getting them printed out for them. These pictures look great in the frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect frame for "Nana", June 15, 2014
I have two of these frames. Both of my sons had a daughter recently. It is a good quality. Wish they would make a frame for "Pop Pop".

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality for the price, June 5, 2014
A four generations frame is hard to find and most were well over $20. This was of good quality and inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift frame, May 30, 2014
My husband and I bought this as a gift to give a friend of ours who became a brand new Grandpa. We put the picture in it and then set it on his desk where he could find it when he returned to the office after a business trip. He was quite surprised. The quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful frame!, May 7, 2014
This is a beautiful silver frame. It seems reasonably priced for the quality of the materials. I bought one for my Dad and for my Grandfather to hold pictures from a recent family reunion. I thought they looked really nice in the frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE!, April 21, 2014
Absolutely beautiful collectible! I bought two; one for each side of the family. It will be admired and treasured forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking frame, exactly what I wanted, April 5, 2014
Really like the frame, just what I was looking for. I really like how the wording looks up close.

My first attempt at ordering though I ended up getting the incorrect frame. BUT, the seller sent the correct replacement with one day shipping so I was still able to give this as a gift as I had originally planned. As much as I would like to knock the initial order completion I was more then happy with how they fixed the problem.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›