5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame
This picture frame looks very elegant and seems to be very well-made for the relatively low price. I would recommend it.
Published on December 17, 2012 by Bob B.

1.0 out of 5 stars sent the wrong item
I received a brother frame instead of an Aunt Frame. When I returned it they were out of stock of the Aunt Frame so I did get my money back. It was a shame because I was using the Aunt Frame as a gift.
Published 24 months ago by Kristy

1.0 out of 5 stars sent the wrong item, January 28, 2013
Kristy (McDonald, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lawrence Frames Aunt Silver Plated 6x4 Picture Frame - I Love My Aunt Design (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, December 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty~, May 9, 2012
This is a beautiful silver frame of nice quality. My husband's great-great aunt loved it:)Was very impressed with how pretty the silver is.