Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2008 5:04:31 PM PST
bookaholic says:
Missy Lapine has sued Jessica Seinfeld for plagiarism and defamation. I'm so glad. Justice is clearly on her side and I hope she gets many, many, many of the Seinfeld millions. Not only does she deserve them, but this will also discourage other people who're considering plagiarism. Someone shouldn't be able to get away with stealing the hard work of an author simply because she's rich and a friend of Oprah's.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2008 10:46:48 PM PST
Book Lover says:
I agree Bookaholic.

After ALL of the comments Jerry and Jessica have made about Lapine!! How could she NOT take them to court??
You know what's funny is she probably wasn't even going to take them to court UNTIL they started making the rounds on all the shows talking smack.
(making her look bad)

I do think Lapine has a STRONG case and will most likely win. Almost a sure thing for the defamation. (Just bring in all the clips of these 2 making their horrid/petty comments about her)

And you are right No one should be able to rip off another authors work, too much goes into compiling a cook book. (any book really)

The Seinfelds better be ready to open up their wallets.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2008 10:03:01 AM PST
Colleen10014 says:
Team Lapine all the way! If there's any justice in the world, Missy will get millions from the Seinfelds.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 8, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sneaky Chef: Simple Strategies for Hiding Healthy Foods in Kids' Favorite Meals
The Sneaky Chef: Simple Strategies for Hiding Healthy Foods in Kids' Favorite Meals by Missy Chase Lapine (Paperback - April 4, 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (428)