Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Woodcutter Simulator 2011 [Download]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon September 24, 2012
I'm disappointed by all the negative reviews this product is getting. Maybe you folks should stick to cutting wood for real, rather than bothering with a simulation that doesn't meet up to your lofty, woodcutting standards.

Me? I have an active lifestyle, and I can't fit in all the real woodcutting I'd like. Often I don't have time to spend a relaxing day hacking away at an endangered redwood, or taking a pickeroon to my neighbor's oak tree while she's at the store buying litter for her damn cats.

But with Woodcutter Simulator 2011, I can cut all the wood I want to, and I don't even have to put on a flannel shirt or overalls. Best of all there is no sawdust to clean up, and no matter how long I play I'm in no danger of cutting off my other thumb.

I know there are hundreds of woodcutting games out there, and maybe some are cheaper, or have more woodcutting tools (my favorite is the "saw"), but this gets the job done and is a decent substitute for the real thing.

Except for the smell. I miss the smell.
33 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2011
Okay, the concept for the game is excellent. The game would be fun BUT the controls are ridiculously and unnecessarily difficult. I get the concept of realism, but really don't understand why the controls must be so hard to use. The feller-buncher and the puller are the worst. Felling 3 trees took me almost an hour of fighting to get properly aligned. By that point I only gave the puller 2 tries and gave up for the night. If you could use a joystick, that might help in controlling equipment, but that isn't an option. I would warn anyone who is considering the game, you really need a lot of patients to get the hang of this game.
on December 3, 2011
I wasted my money you dont do the same, this game keeps shuting down and not working right when it is open. And even worst I can not get anyone to help me to see if I can get it fixed. No one will not answer any of my emails I guess all they wanted was the money. well they will not get no more of mine. And the worst thing is I can not get my money back as well. Please dont get it!!!!
on November 25, 2011
There is a problem with the software, you can't even play 2/3 of the game. Additionally, the effects and limited use of machinery make it less enjoyable. Should be a $9.99 game as far as I am concerned.
on December 2, 2012
This game is terrible. I cannot even get it to work properly. It loads incredibly slowly and does not allow you to actually do anything. I have been sitting here just watching the game load...yay! I am not happy with this game and will be contacting the seller in order to attempt to obtain a refund! Do not buy this game. There is some kind of glitch with the game.
on October 5, 2014
The absolutely Worst $9.99 I've ever spent in my in experience this game needs to be re-programmed entirely I could only get one tree down the rest of the time it told me I was in the wrong position to cut down the tree when I was in the right position the entire time plus the player should be able to choose which tree they want to cut down not which tree is already marked to be cut down I think who ever spent $9.99 on this very very poorly made game should get there money back including myself.
on August 15, 2013
Never been so disappointed with a product and their customer service. I purchased this for my son who was eager to play it. We downloaded it in the computer (after making sure we had the required space, etc.) and it loaded half way and stopped. Error message said was unable to load one of the programs. Contacted Amazon and found out couldn't return it and they couldn't help but suggested we contact manufacturer. We did and never got a response. So left with a useless game, disappointed son and no refund.
on January 7, 2012
this game sucks... was not worth what i paid for it. i do not suggest this. the graphics are no good, its very slow, takes forever to load. and it freezes alot
on March 29, 2013
game lags hard , I have a brand new computer and run farm sim 2013 with ZERO ISSUES ,SO sorry I ordered WOODCUTTER SIM 2011 , so nice that its not a returnable item, so I wont be buying games from here again
on September 4, 2013
this game is the worse game I have ever played plus I am on a lot better computer but the game still lags and is slow and is not that fun really...they still need to fix a lot of stuff on this game plus the graphic's need to be better and not need to lag...I wished I could get money back for it or at least change it for another game.you cant even do really anything in this game they should put a lot more stuff in this game and it probably really is the dumest game that was ever made.is stead of using a pay loader they should give me a skidder even if it is with cables on it....but it is what ever..... don't know why they would charge $10.00 for this. now that I have played it I would not even pay no more then $.500 for it maybe.