When it comes to kettle style chips, nothing beats the thick, home-style crunch of LAY’S Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. LAY’S Mesquite BBQ Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are a crunchy thick slice of home-style taste. Each lip-smacking batch is uniquely made to deliver a hearty crunch that will surely satisfy even the most discerning potato chip aficionado. Take a minute to relax, unwind, and savor–one delicious bite at a time.
Crafted with Care
LAY’S Mesquite BBQ Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are made with a unique blend of ingredient to create a deliciously rich, smoky sweet Mesquite BBQ flavor. From the time you crack the bag to the very last bite, each chip will remind you of a good old-fashioned BBQ.
So What Makes a LAY’S Potato Chip “Kettle Cooked”?
Step 1. LAY'S starts with quality farm-grown potatoes and slices them nice and thick.
Step 2. Small batches of thick-sliced potatoes go into a kettle.
Step 3. A unique, slow cooking process creates extra-crunchy potato chips.
Step 4. Authentic, real ingredients and delicious flavors are then added.
Step 5. Finished potato chips are immediately packaged.
Step 6. Grab a handful and enjoy every last crunchy bite.
Perfect for Every Occasion
From the everyday snack to the impromptu get-together, LAY’S Mesquite BBQ Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are the perfect addition to any occasion. And with LAY’S take-home bags, you can share more delicious flavor by the handful.
- Convenient 8.5-ounce bag. Perfect for sharing at home with friends or at picnics; they make a pantry staple the entire family will enjoy.
- LAY’S Mesquite BBQ Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are thicker cut and cooked in smaller batches than our regular potato chips using a process that creates the hard-bite crunch potato chip fans have come to love.
- We start with farm-grown potatoes, so the ingredients are trusted and fresh-tasting.
- LAY’S Mesquite BBQ Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips do not contain gluten ingredients, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
- Every bag of LAY’S Kettle Cooked Chips is packed fresh and delivered straight to you from Frito-Lay, the snack company you know and trust.
A Little Frito-Lay History
In 1932, Herman Lay, the founder of the H.W. Lay Co., started selling LAY’S potato chips right out of his Ford Model A. Now, LAY’S chips are still being made with genuine, trusted ingredients. And after nearly a century in the “chip business,” we’re not stopping any time soon. Here at Frito-Lay, we continue to innovate so that we can provide reliable, well-crafted products that are as good as they are fun.