Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LaserMax CF-LCR Centerfire Frame Mounted Red Laser Sight for Ruger LCR, LCRX
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 25, 2013
This LaserMax Ruger LCR laser sight fits so perfect it looks like it was built in with the gun. Very easy to install; just remove the cylinder crane bolt (allen wrench supplied) & replace it with the new one supplied for the LaserMax to snap onto, screw the other half to the half you snapped on and the basic install is done in less than 5 minutes. (If you do not own the correct size small phillips screwdriver, go get one first). The LCR is absolutely the BEST compact revolver & the LaserMax just adds to it's versatility--very easy to use & even works outside in full sun (so far tried it @ 10 yards with full visibility). You will need to sight it in, just like a scope. The supplied allen wrench makes quick easy adjustments, just don't turn it too much at once. I am glad that I found the LaserMax, it is simply great & has held calibration. Just do not try to use the wrong size screwdriver for the case screws; it would be nice to include one for those folks who do not own a bunch of special tools like I do, but that is it.
on January 12, 2013
Good quality, Fits well and seems tight and secure. Gives the LCR a sci-fi look that I like. Bad point. I don't like the off/on button - its too easy to unknowingly turn it on while concealing.
on April 10, 2013
I bought this so my wife would have more confidence in shooting the LCR. after getting it sighted in, it hit where ever the dot is consistantly. If you have a LCR, I recommend this item.
on January 3, 2013
The product was exactly what I wanted, an under the barrel mount, not one built into thegrip. I can control when the laser is on or off with the front switch better than the grip mounted ones that you ativate when you just pick up the gun
on April 29, 2013
Very easy to install and sight in. Doesn't prevent me from using a holster like some other lasers. So far after 50 rounds, it has held zero. The only thing that could be improved is the tactile feel of the on off button. Other than that, great product at a very reasonable cost.
on April 26, 2013
I hit the 10"X10" target at 65 feet! Unheard of with a simple self-defense firearm! The laser is amazing! READ THE DIRECTIONS PEOPLE! I did not and had to reinstall it. I'd buy it again and I would recommend it to everyone. You will not be disappointed. I'm ticked I didn't get it sooner!
on January 17, 2013
Installation was easy as instructions were good and the required tool came in the package. Took it to the range and fine tuned it again with the included allen wrench and am very satisfied with the unit.
on July 9, 2013
This laser was easy to install and came with the tools needed to attach and adjust- all I needed was a small Phillips head to removed the screw from my gun.
I had thought about a Crimson Trace, but I love the Hogue grip on my Ruger and didn't want to remove it...plus the Lasermax was much more $ friendly. Also, since I installed an XS front sight I wanted the option of not using the laser at times, which the Lasermax offers me since it's not an auto on like the CT.
Another plus was that, even with the laser installed, it still fits my Blackhawk holster.
on April 19, 2013
Fits my LCR perfectly and is easy to install. Only tool not provided is a small Phillips head screwdriver. Really helps keep sighting on target as the standard Houge grips on the LCR are small. Adjustments are simple using the provided (tiny) Allen wrench. I thought a lot of adjustment would be needed after a few rounds but the beam stayed centered. Kept it on during cleaning without issues. As Crimson Trace laser grips cost at least $100 more the Lasermax is a steal. Got one for my LCP as well.
on January 23, 2015
Just to let everybody know, this lazer does fit the new KLCR-9 or the new 9MM LCR. I called Ruger and got the same response twice. "It should fit, or it probably will fit"! Well just wanted to let everyone know it fits perfectly! Great product!