5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new laserlyte CF-LCR
The product was exactly what I wanted, an under the barrel mount, not one built into thegrip. I can control when the laser is on or off with the front switch better than the grip mounted ones that you ativate when you just pick up the gun
Published 23 months ago by John Sinnette

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't handle .357 very well
Sight would function flawlessly for .38s., However would flicker on/off and absolutely would not hold zero after each full cylinder of .357. Returned after 2nd range visit.
Published 20 months ago by Mike Goble

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new laserlyte CF-LCR, January 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT ADDITION FOR A PERFECT REVOVLVER, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
This LaserMax Ruger LCR laser sight fits so perfect it looks like it was built in with the gun. Very easy to install; just remove the cylinder crane bolt (allen wrench supplied) & replace it with the new one supplied for the LaserMax to snap onto, screw the other half to the half you snapped on and the basic install is done in less than 5 minutes. (If you do not own the correct size small phillips screwdriver, go get one first). The LCR is absolutely the BEST compact revolver & the LaserMax just adds to it's versatility--very easy to use & even works outside in full sun (so far tried it @ 10 yards with full visibility). You will need to sight it in, just like a scope. The supplied allen wrench makes quick easy adjustments, just don't turn it too much at once. I am glad that I found the LaserMax, it is simply great & has held calibration. Just do not try to use the wrong size screwdriver for the case screws; it would be nice to include one for those folks who do not own a bunch of special tools like I do, but that is it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one criticism., January 12, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
Good quality, Fits well and seems tight and secure. Gives the LCR a sci-fi look that I like. Bad point. I don't like the off/on button - its too easy to unknowingly turn it on while concealing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fuctional, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
I bought this so my wife would have more confidence in shooting the LCR. after getting it sighted in, it hit where ever the dot is consistantly. If you have a LCR, I recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, April 26, 2013
Ruger (NW BURBS, IL. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
I hit the 10"X10" target at 65 feet! Unheard of with a simple self-defense firearm! The laser is amazing! READ THE DIRECTIONS PEOPLE! I did not and had to reinstall it. I'd buy it again and I would recommend it to everyone. You will not be disappointed. I'm ticked I didn't get it sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
Fits my LCR perfectly and is easy to install. Only tool not provided is a small Phillips head screwdriver. Really helps keep sighting on target as the standard Houge grips on the LCR are small. Adjustments are simple using the provided (tiny) Allen wrench. I thought a lot of adjustment would be needed after a few rounds but the beam stayed centered. Kept it on during cleaning without issues. As Crimson Trace laser grips cost at least $100 more the Lasermax is a steal. Got one for my LCP as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and works great, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
Very easy to install and sight in. Doesn't prevent me from using a holster like some other lasers. So far after 50 rounds, it has held zero. The only thing that could be improved is the tactile feel of the on off button. Other than that, great product at a very reasonable cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Install, works great., January 17, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
Installation was easy as instructions were good and the required tool came in the package. Took it to the range and fine tuned it again with the included allen wrench and am very satisfied with the unit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't handle .357 very well, April 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laser, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR (Sports)
This laser was easy to install and came with the tools needed to attach and adjust- all I needed was a small Phillips head to removed the screw from my gun.
I had thought about a Crimson Trace, but I love the Hogue grip on my Ruger and didn't want to remove it...plus the Lasermax was much more $ friendly. Also, since I installed an XS front sight I wanted the option of not using the laser at times, which the Lasermax offers me since it's not an auto on like the CT.
Another plus was that, even with the laser installed, it still fits my Blackhawk holster.

Lazermax CF-LCR Lazer for Ruger LCR