Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Joe Bonamassa All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Learn more

Lazy UPS drivers are annoying!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 11, 2010 5:56:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 11, 2010 5:58:57 PM PDT
So, occasionally we will get a different UPS delivery guy. This guy just delivers all of his packages to the front office, but does not put a note on the door. Of Course, I did not find out until AFTER the office closed. I was sitting in my apartment during the time my game(actually 2) was supposed to have gotten delivered.

I hope everyone else got their copy today =)

Posted on May 11, 2010 6:19:06 PM PDT
I didn't get my Lost Planet 2 today either. So glad I dropped $75 on Prime. Grrrr....

Posted on May 12, 2010 12:04:45 AM PDT
A customer says:
I didn't get Skate 3, but got 3D Dot Game Heroes in the afternoon. Tracked Skate 3, some UPS issues are listed..

Ugh! (agreed)

Posted on May 12, 2010 4:29:48 AM PDT
N. Peterson says:
My problem is that the UPS man comes in the evening when I'm sleeping, because I work overnights. So no matter what, I don't get to play on release day unless I go to Target or Gamestop, but then I pay full price :(

Posted on May 13, 2010 1:17:15 AM PDT
CastleD says:
If you ever worked for UPS your perspective would change and you definitely wouldn't call them lazy. I'm not making excuses for them but it's probably one of the hardest jobs in the world lol.

Posted on May 19, 2010 7:06:39 AM PDT
Nate W says:
I agree with Anderson that it is a hard job. However, there are some lazy UPS drivers. For instance, when my main UPS driver is off, especially close to Christmas, the alternate driver will not even try to deliver packages to my house. The error that states is that my address does not exist. Two or three days atleast will be wasted until the normal driver is back on duty. When I ask the normal driver about it, he says the guy was just lazy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 11, 2010
Latest post:  May 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about