Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 16, 2003
This large utensil crock is a must have, particularly if you have KitchenAid utensils. The KitchenAid utensils have a larger handle than most other brands so it is necessary to use a larger crock. This crock is very solid and heavy. It looks great on my counter and provides very handy use of utensils. I keep all my KitchenAid utensils and wooden spoons etc. in this crock and keep all my All Clad stainless utensils in their own crock. I like to keep stainless utensils separate so as not to accidentally use them on nonstick pans. This crock is very attractive and could also be used for ice cream or even a kitchen plant. Excellent quality, value and appearance! Highly recommended!
on January 19, 2016
I love this utensil holder- it is clean looking with the Le Creuset quality I expected. I bought it a couple of years ago and still use it every day to hold all of my cooking utensils. It actually holds all of the utensils I use to cook (about 3 spatulas, 2 tongs, cheese grater, hand-held colander, measuring spoons, large spoons, etc.). It is large enough to hold everything but not so huge that it takes up a ton of counter space.
on December 30, 2011
This thing is enormous. I picked this up as a gift for the holidays along with a couple of matching Le Creuset spatulas to fit with it. I was surprised when I opened the package how large this was. The four spatulas I bought to go with this filled about 5% of the space in the crock and made my gift feel kind of inadequate by proportion. Very heavy weight, and well packaged as well.
on May 29, 2012
I like to keep my often-used utensils in one easy-to-access place. At one time, I used a bean crock. A neighbor noticed it and asked to borrow it for bringing baked beans to a potluck. Never saw it again and, as a matter of fact, seldom saw the neighbor after that. I thought I'd found a suitable substitute for my crock and it was decorated with Mickey Mouse to boot. I was happy until I realized that Mickey didn't hold all my stuff. If I wanted to contain all my ladles, wooden spoons, whisks, etc, I'd either need something bigger or fewer utensils. I saw the Le Creuset crock one day at Williams-Sonoma. It was in yellow and wouldn't look good with my kitchen. I found it on Amazon and checked the measurements and it appeared like it could work for me in a different color. My problem was solved--tall enough to keep the utensils upright, wide enough to hold all my current utensils and enough room for a couple more. I got the white which coordinates nicely with my white Bodum toaster and knife block.
on June 19, 2014
Love this crock! The fennel color is gorgeous, and it looks attractive on my stove. It comfortably holds all the utensils I use frequently (and probably some that should go into a drawer somewhere.)

Le Creuset is always a great buy; this is no exception!
on September 26, 2011
The utensil crock is exactly what I have been looking for. I have acquired more utensils than my previous container could hold. They fell out all over the counter. This crock is so big and generous my problem is solved. Thank you Le Creuset.
on January 11, 2013
This is finally the perfect utensil crock. All my previous crocks would fall over once I added all my utensils or would bulge at the seams (literally) with my various kitchen tools. Not this one. Since I bought this, I easily find and replace any of my spoons, zester, tongs, etc. I love it.
on September 14, 2011
When I received my utensil crock, the color was much more beautiful in person than on the computer screen! I LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT! It also holds a lot more utensils than I thought, so I would definitely recommend this crock to everyone.
on June 29, 2011
Love the clean look of this "utensil crock." It absolutely holds ALL the "handled" things I need for cooking -- I wish I had ordered it sooner as my collection has grown, I no longer have to wrestle to remove the ONE item I need only to have four more tumble out. The size is just right, not TOO large or overwhelming on the counter -- Actually it is PERFECT!
on April 13, 2012
I just love everything Le Creuset. The best cookware I have ever purchased and also a great investment because of the price tag. If your like me you have purchased a lot of moderately priced cookware an within the first year its lackluster, not as good when first purchased, and in some cases it rusts. So this time around I would buy quality cookware pieces that are know to last, I thought about buying Staub cookware but I went with my gut and started buying Le Creuset one piece at a time when needed. This crock was one of the things I needed to organize my kitchen, and excellent because its also great for baking brioche. Might be the only utensil crock that you can do that with, an absolute must buy if shopping for a utensil holder.