5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra!
I was fitted at Nordstrom for the Le Mystere Tisha bra and applied the same sizing to this bra. I'm a firm believer that right sizing/fit in any bra brand is important.

Published on July 16, 2011 by Caryn Boyd

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too supportive
Published on October 15, 2011 by Holly Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra!, July 16, 2011
Caryn Boyd (Lakeland, MI, US) - See all my reviews

This bra is perfect for exercising. I'm a 34D and I run, cycle and weight train in it. The girls stay put and are not smooshed at the same time. In fact, I ordered my second Energie bra from Amazon.

The straps in the back don't bother me at all. You just tuck excess under. In fact, there's give so that you can wear it criss-crossed in the back for tanks that show more back. In addition, the straps feel really comfortable as if there's little effort to keeping the girls in place.

I tried several sports bra and this has the benefits of support, comfort and bra-type shape. I highly recommend this bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, but not perfect for vigorous workouts, January 24, 2012
This is a very comfortable bra, but I think I will wind up wearing it more for every day than for the gym. While it gives very good support, there's not the compression I need for my high-intensity / high-impact boot camp classes. For the lower impact workouts, or if you have a small chest, it would be fine. (I'm a 34DD.) The good news is that since it's NOT one of those super compression max-support bras, it doesn't smash the breasts into a uni-boob. There's nice separation without cleavage suffocating me. I will buy more of these. I'm going to try one cup size up on my next order; they tend to run a tiny bit on the small side. So if you are normally a full cup I would order one cup size higher than usual.
If I ever find a super high-impact sports bra for large chests that gives separation & doesn't smash my breasts under my armpits or up to my chin, I'm going to buy a hundred of them. Can it really be that hard to make?

Update:
As a post script to the sizing - I am a full DD cup, which in Mystere sizing is an E. That's what I wear in their Tisha bra. After writing this initially I ordered a second bra in a 34F and it fit much better. The sides come up a little higher so everything tucks in and pushes forward into the cup nicely. That means that the bra shows a little under tank tops or sleeveless blouses, so I mainly wear it when I'm wearing sleeves. Great support for daily use and my lower impact classes at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day bra, November 20, 2011
Chad Gallion "Robot Slayer" (Playa Del Rey, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I am a 36G. I wouldn't describe this bra as a "sports bra"- I couldn't jog in it...however, it's a great everyday bra and a nice "t-shirt" bra. It's a nice, smooth, seamless cup with solid support and coverage. I ordered one and will order more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hate Turned to Really Like!, June 15, 2012
I teach fitness classes several time a week and am always in search of the perfect sports bra. I want good support but I don't want my boobs flattened to my chest. I also need good nipple coverage- those of you who take or teach classes know how distracting the headlights can be. I teach mixed male/female classes and I get pretty self-conscious about this issue! I really, really wanted to love this bra because it is the only one I have found that has good padding/coverage. I'm a 34C and also like cups to look a bit shapely!

My excitement faded when I opened the package and saw this giant Ace bandage looking thing. Big ol' cups, long straps..oh my. It was hate at first sight. However, I was determined to make this work so after much trial and error, I found the right way to cross the straps and wiggle into this thing. I wore it around the house, still hating it. I took the plunge and wore it to teach a cycle class the next day. Ok, it wasn't so bad but boob sweat in an underwire isn't pretty! I rinsed it out, let it dry and tried it again the next day for a strength class. Ahhh....this might just work! I have worn it about a dozen times now and while I can't quite say I love it, I really, really like it. I still wear my old standby Champion compression bra for running and when I'm not in front of a class but I think I might just have to order another Le Mystere.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too supportive, October 15, 2011
I got this bra to use for working out (I do elliptical, weights and yoga and I'm 36C). It it well-constructed but too structured for an athletic bra. The straps are interesting--they don't have the usual thing to tighten/loosen them. There are lots of little notches along the strap so you have to unhook and rehook them to the bra. The cups are lightly padded. It fit decently but overall it just seemed too structured to be comfortable for working out. It would actually be really nice for an everyday bra if it were in a sleeker fabric (or perhaps as is) but that's not what I was looking for. So far, the perfect athletic bra continues to allude me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the support!, February 28, 2012
I received this bra in the mail today, and had to try it immediately! I am a natural 32G, so I need lots of support. After going through a series of exercises, including several jumping exercises, everything was well supported and stayed put. Lots of support, and very comfortable! :) The only thing that might be a problem is that the cups come right under my arms, and I'm afraid it might rub a little.
All in all, seems to be a great bra though!

I was also pleased at seeing the original tag said $64, and I paid a good $20 less for it by buying on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra!, July 29, 2011
Amazon Customer (LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews
It have had the most difficult time finding a bra that gives me good support, lifts me up, and is comfortable. I hate most underwire bras because they dig in. Bra straps are always loosening. I have literally tried on over a hundred bras. When I put this one on, I felt such relief. I was beginning to despair.
That was about 6 months ago. I have bought a lot more. They are comfortable for trvel, hot weather, as well as sports.

4.0 out of 5 stars great everyday bra, July 13, 2010
happy FL mom (Ft. Lauderdale, FL,USA) - See all my reviews
great everyday bra, but not so much for working out. have 34DDD and love le mystere bras for everyday wear. lots of support and comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, September 5, 2013
Fit just as expected. Love it Fit true to size. Comfortable. Does give you a wider frontal look though. Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-purpose bra, convertible as well, October 10, 2014
G.T. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I originally got a Le Mystere bra after going to a special store to get sized (it was a great bra - unfortunately no longer sold [endurance] - and also a sportsbra like the energie). This bra, like the previous model, has support and fit like no other. Nothing moves when running, nothing. While it is purposely a snug fit, it has a wide enough side band that nothing's spilling over either top or bottom.

The adjustment of the straps is done by hooks; I guess this is annoying to some, but personally, I like this method way better than the traditional sliding-thing... because really, once you've adjusted it to fit yourself, why would you want it to move around at all? That's my problem with some brands - the slider moves around as you move, and before you know it you've got a bra strap hanging out the sleeve of a t-shirt. With this, you just have to figure out where it's comfortable once and leave it there. The hook part doesn't have any bulk to it. The cups are padded but not exceptionally size-enhancing. The shape it creates is natural, not a push-up look or whatnot, but it does enhance cleavage a little. It has underwire, which *shouldn't* be a problem with the right size (it has not been for me).

Also notable, but I didn't realize before I ordered - this is convertible to a cross back/racer back, which was an added bonus because I feel like this is more supportive and comfortable.

I would recommend this product as either a sports bra or just an everyday bra, especially for someone who's a little outside the narrow size range provided in most stores. Frankly, this & the Endurance are more comfortable as an every day bra than the others I've had. I wouldn't recommend it as being particularly sexy (I mean, you should get that from the picture) or for someone who has not gotten actually sized (not by someone who's motivated to sell you the 32-36 A-D bras in their store - go get sized at an extended-range store to get an idea of what to order).

Le Mystere Women's Energie Bra, Natural, 36G