Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 12, 2013
This entire line of wooden fairy and doll houses and accessories is just so stinkin' cute. No plastic, all wood, seems too good to be true. The price is steep, but hey, its wood, sustainably made, and I am totally for purchasing wooden toys that are built to last.

This is not. It arrived with chips in the paint. Okay, no biggie, but there are quite a few other wooden toy brands that are painted, and do not come with chips when they are new, and after year sof play still are mint. And for this price, I expect that from this brand.
on August 18, 2010
Bought this to go with my daughters other Le Toy Van dollhouse and dolls. She is having a lot of fun with it. Only negative in wheels don't roll that good.
on October 28, 2013
I got this for my granddaughter for Christmas. It is still in the box but I looked it over and it seems to be exactly as described and pictured. Looks like it will be a sturdy toy. I like the wooden toys as they seem to hold up better than plastic.