5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape!
I love this tape and buy it all the time. We use it a lot for children's projects. It is strong and is easier than other types to get off of tables, walls, etc. (if it should end up there) because it doesn't tear into a bunch of little shreds. Of course it is great for gift wrapping also.
Published 13 months ago by jsn

2.0 out of 5 stars If you want true Satin, get Scotch instead
I purchased this tape when it was cheaper than the Scotch brand I normally purchase, thinking that tape couldn't be all that different.

Published on February 15, 2011 by C. Rhee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape!, June 9, 2013
This review is from: LePage's Seal It Gift Wrap Tape, 0.75 x 600 Inch, 3 pack (00506) (Office Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars If you want true Satin, get Scotch instead, February 15, 2011

This tape is significantly thinner than [ASIN:B0000538AC Scotch(R) Gift Wrap Tape, 0.75 x 300 Inches, 3 Pack (311)]] and it just doesn't "disappear" as clearly. Also, because the tape is thinner, the resulting cuts can come out slanted and the "teeth" on the edges from cutting the tape is more noticeable.

If I hadn't thrown away the packaging that held the 3 tapes together already, I would return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tape, December 20, 2010
Great tape. Strong, and very clear with wrapping paper. Best value I have found in a long time.

Rate and Discover Movies