5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag
It has the perfect size, it is water proof. Very versatile. Can be used as gym bag or travel bag. It is so hard to find a bag that is this flexible. Highly recommend it.
Published 10 months ago by Juliana Claussen

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large for me!
Published 3 months ago by Merran Tippett

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag, January 8, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large for me!, July 31, 2014
I love lesportsac bags. I have one that I use for my gym clothes. Unfortunately I couldn't find any similar sized bags in Australia ( I bought my existing one in New York ) so I went on line. I have returned the large weekender because it is just too large for my use. The bag itself is great, the colours etc are terrific, however I just don't have enough clothes to fill it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for packing lots of stuff., August 14, 2013
This bag is big enough and flexible enough to hold lots of clothes and items. It's also sturdy; I have another one in black patent leather that has lasted a long time and is still in great shape. LeSportsac's XL Duffle bag also makes an excellent laundry bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling!, August 23, 2014
Eliana B. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
These are made so nice. The color is super bright but they look especially cute with the solid black LeSportsac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this bag, August 7, 2014
Very happy with this bag! Perfect size to throw everything in. Like the material - stylish and seems durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 25, 2014
I love LeSportsac. products but this piece is great for travel and can be tucked away until you need that extra bag for the too many things you have bought while on vacation...

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions? for extra large & comments on Weekender after 10 years, December 15, 2013
I believe the 7286 Extra Large Weekender should be
16 x 24 x 12.5 in, 40.5 x 61 x 32 cm

My star rating is for the large Weekender that I've used for 10 years. In fact, my prior Weekender also lasted about 10 years. Both were fantastic - and I love the print on my current bag. Now, after many extended trips where I bought as many books as I could carry, the strap on my current Weekender is stressing the fabric and the plastic coating in the side pockets is flaking. The side pocket flaking probably started about 2 years ago.

I've found the Weekender to be strong, light and water resistant. The combination of strong and light is important to me, and I plan to replace my current bag with another LeSportsac Weekender ...which is why I am on this page. Chances are that I will choose the large size since it better matches what I can comfortably carry.

1.0 out of 5 stars The hardware that attached the shoulder strap was made from ..., September 24, 2014
The hardware that attached the shoulder strap was made from a very cheap plastic. The idea of paying over $100 for cloth and plastic seemed ridiculous. I have returned the bag. For only $56 more, I found a leather bag with metal hardware same size.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it is too big for me, March 4, 2014
I've always wanted to have LeSportsac weekender to use for travelling so I've got this bag with great discount but it turned out to be too big for me so I had to sell it to my colleague.

But the bag itself is very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ummmm....you sent me the wrong bag., April 14, 2014
Not only was I sent the wrong pattern...I was sent a much, much smaller bag that would not even be a weekender let alone a large weekender. Fail Amazon.

LeSportsac Extra Large Weekender Handbag