5.0 out of 5 stars 2 for 1, October 25, 2013
I bought these cases along with the LeSportsac Small Passerby Cosmetic Case,Pin Dot Pink,One Size. The trio are perfect for traveling. The large case is great for brushes and toiletries and the small case for personal items. The colors and sizes are exactly how they are stated on the website. The small case is in the same proportion to the large case as shown (about 1/4 the size).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of pouches/ case, February 28, 2014
I like the 2 different sizes -- the big one is very handy for toiletries (for my gym bag and for travel) and the samll one keeps the loose small items in place in my handbag. Love the print on the pouches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good organizers in my tote bag, November 22, 2013
The big one is for storing some medications such as two inhalers for asthma treatment and two EpiPens for my two kids, some cough drops, couple packs of Vitamin C supplement, a small eye drop for my contact lens and dental floss. The inside compartments help hold stuffs like toothpicks and Band-Aid. The small one is for holding keys and a small tube of hand lotion. Very practical, lightweight and spacious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, October 5, 2014
love these so much that I have two of these sets in different patterns, they are perfect for travel. I use the larger one for all the toiletries that are not liquid with room for my hair brush. Or if I'm checking my bags, for all all my toiletries except for my hairbrush and the sample size products I take in my carry on for the first night ( you know, in case something goes wrong with my checked luggage). The larger bag is large enough to hold everything I need for a week long business trip. The smaller bag I use for all my small electronics while traveling. iPod, earbuds, charger, phone, phone charger. Keeps everything in one place and looks so much nicer than that small ziplock baggie I was using!

4.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, April 9, 2014
this is probably the most value for money set online, and lesportsac.com doesn't have this bundle...i like the XL rectangular pouch for all kinds of stuff e.g. cables, cosmetics etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST MAKEUP BAG EVER!, March 11, 2014
HeyitsPJ (Divatown,usa) - See all my reviews
If you carry makeup,brushes,setting powders,and lipstick; this is the bag for you. It is perfect for large purse s that dont have inside pockets or seperators.

5.0 out of 5 stars made well and I love leSport products, January 29, 2014
I have a certain reason I bought this, but it doesn't fit my needs at this point. It is well made lots of room in it. and I think anyone that buys it will love it with its accompanying puse
I am presently looking for something made from this company to keep my lenses for my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeSportsac is a favorite brand., January 26, 2014
Great organizational pieces. I love the colors because I can find easily in the bottom of my bag. I use for cable and chargers and there is more than enough room. They are well made too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 15, 2014
I like these two LeSportsac Extra Large Cosmetic Case. There is one large and the second is much smaller. Good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy access, December 24, 2013
Durable and easy to clean. The pattern is attractive. And when you unzip it fold the ends over so it opens up for more access to your makeup.

LeSportsac Extra Large Rectangular and Square Cosmetic Set