Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 28, 2014
I was looking for the perfect weekend bag, you know that you can fit 4 pairs of shoes and 6 going-out outfits in even though you're only going for 2 nights. This is it! It's roomy without being super big and has lots of little pockets. The opening at the top is a little small but it didn't bother me too much. The price is pretty reasonable.
on July 21, 2012
The most appealing thing to me about this was the color--zinc. Looks classy, understated, and aesthetically pleasing. The bag itself is well made, and works very nicely as a duffle.
on September 1, 2011
I have had difficulty with a small carry-on luggage case that sometimes made it on to the airplane, sometimes not for being oversized. The LeSportsac Weekender solved my problem. I love the body crossover strap. lIt's lightweight and easy to carry, and folds up easy for storage. Love it!!
on February 7, 2013
it looks so big online, but it's a good sized duffle bag. The color is much nicer in person too. I'm glad I got the large weekender instead of the medium size.
on March 27, 2015
This bag is awesome for travel. I recently used it on my trip to Japan as a carry on bag for the plane ride. It worked out perfectly because it is small enough to fit under the seat in front of me but big enough to carry everything I need for the long ride. It can carry an ipad, a light jacket, a sweater, a scarf, snacks AND the items I normally keep in a purse. With pockets on every side, I am able to have my passport and plane ticket handy as well as cash, so I don't have to dig for it.

I also used it as an overnight bag when I traveled between cities on the train during our tour of Japan. It worked great because I could fit my pajamas, toiletries, ipad and a change of clothes in it. The multiple handles make it easy to hook onto my suitcase handle so I can pull it around instead of lugging it on my shoulder. It is lightweight and can be flattened down to nothing if you need to pack it in your suitcase when not in use.

And most importantly, I adore the pattern on it. I often find the LeSportsac patterns dowdy or too abstract. But this was right up my alley because who can pass up tropical drinks and flamingoes?
on June 17, 2013
Sturdy yet light weight. Folds flat if you want to pack it in a larger suitcase to bring back "extras" from trips.
on November 29, 2014
I love this bag. I travel once a month or so, and I take it everywhere! It's just small enough that if I overpack it, I can still carry it through the airport without too much effort. When empty, it packs up nicely. I love the black patent!
on July 5, 2015
I'm a male and I was looking for a multipurpose travel bag that can serve as a piece of luggage and/or a carry-on. I have yet to travel with it, but it seems like it would fit the bill size wise either way. It can also serve as a duffel bag for the gym or as "weekender" as it is dubbed (depending on how much you pack, this may be more like a "day tripper" for some and perhaps the Extra Large size would be more sufficient for longer trips?). It looks like it can comfortably hold about two changes of clothes, a pair of shoes and some toiletry items. The only thing that keeps this bag from absolute perfection is the lack of interior compartments or pockets.

The price point seems rather steep for a nylon bag, but the quality appears to warrant it and since the brand has a long history, they are certainly doing something right!

I want to point out that the images for the Zinc bag in particular are a bit deceptive. Perhaps it is my eyes or my computer, but in the photos the color Zinc appears to have a greenish hue (almost olive/military green) and the straps and trim look brown. In actuality, the entire bag and trim are a solid gunmetal gray. Very monochromatic and stylish for either a man or woman. This is one of the few LeSportsac bags that you could consider unisex since it's not a wild print and there's not anything inherently feminine about the style of bag in general.

The bag arrived folded up in a plastic unpadded envelope bag and was very compact. I wasn't wild about the packaging as the Weekender and the handy accessory pouch/cosmetic case that comes with it were both heavily creased and wrinkled. You would hope that for the money, they would ship it in a box, but I digress...

All in all, a good purchase!
on August 7, 2014
I really like the bag, and the color is fun! However, I did not get the little bag that was suppose to come with it? Disapointing to say the least! It is a great size and the weight is nice.
on April 29, 2015
This bag is perfect for an overnight stay - it fits plenty of clothes, shoes, and girly things that I need. It can be squished to fit any overhead bin or under the seat in front of you, ha ha.

It has plenty of outside pockets, so my only criticism would be the lack of inside pockets.

The nylon material is excellent - it keeps the bag lightweight and it can be easily washed in the machine.

I've been a LeSportsac fan for over 20 years and when they started selling on Amazon, I was thrilled at the variety of sizes and colors that are not in the stores.