5.0 out of 5 stars awesome small simple diaper bag!
I bought this because I needed a durable, washable, lightweight, small bag to carry around to carry necessities for my almost two yr old daughter. I also wanted to double its use as an ipad2 carrier. It fits the IPAd perfectly, with or without a folio cover, with plenty room for wallet and CEO, phone and charger.

in the main compartment I store 2 diapers, a...
Published on October 14, 2011 by Ay Khay

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as large as I had hoped.
This bag is beautiful and easy to carry. However I was disappointed that it isn't as large as I had hoped. I've had to cram my junk into it and cut down on what I carry with me. But maybe that's not such a bad idea!
Published 1 month ago by Helen A. Bills

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome small simple diaper bag!, October 14, 2011

in the main compartment I store 2 diapers, a lightweight top, babylegs, bumgenius small travel wetbag, socks, travel brush and soft wipe case inside a jjb quick. I also fit a fruit cup, granola bar, nd juice box or water bottle.
middle compartment houses a wet ones travel pack, a tissue pack, glasses, and htc phone with silicone case.
and in the last compartment I hold my Vera Bradley wristlet and lipglos.
I attach my keys to the hardware .

perfect for quick trips to supermarket or walmart... I can also throw in a small cosmetic case with epi, Tylenol, band aid, benadryl, hair bands into main compartment but need to scraficea a snack, lol.

its pliable and you can fit a ton...it stays slim against Jr body, love to use it as a tote but like the idea of it converting to cross body....and you can find retired prints on ebay for cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, August 26, 2011
This review is from: LeSportsac Madison Cross Body (Apparel)
I was debating on this one and the kasey chose the madison cause it was a bit bigger. It is a little larger than I thought but it will be perfect. I can fit my camera, money, misc. items and two bottles of water + there is still room to spair. Will be great for fast outings with my children too throw in some diapers and wipes and a few toys love the ability to wash this.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and functional, April 1, 2012
My purses are usually Kipling and I decided to try this based on similar appearance but at a much less expensive price. It is a cute purse. Has three compartments (the main compartment and two smaller ones in the front). A small zippered compartment inside the main compartment would have been nice :-)

My only gripe is that the passive end of the main zipper sticks out. If you stuff it into the purse, it's a struggle to open the zipper all the way. A little but of a design flaw...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 27, 2011
LeSportsac Madison Cross-Body This is my 2nd Madison bag. I use it frequently to carry my Kindle or carry toiletries to the gym. It was on sale when I got it and I'll jump at another in a different pattern if there's another sale soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for this mom, December 11, 2012
I got this to be my new everyday bag and it's wonderful. I got it in bejeweled and it's a very pretty pattern with colors that compliment most of my wardrobe. I love the front zipper pockets. My cell phone and keys live in the smaller pocket and my ipod, earphones, lip gloss, and gym locker hang in the bigger pocket. I have enough room in the main body of the bag for my bigger wallet (the kind that holds a check book), sunglass case, and there's room to spare for a couple other items like my kindle or a couple diapers but no more that than. I like it because it's just the right size for me. The strap is adjustable and sturdy. It's not bulky or heavy. The fabric and stitching seems extremely heavy duty like that of my sports duffle bag. I had originally ordered the smaller version of this bag, the Kasey, but had to return it due to it being just big enough to fit my wallet only in the body of the bag. So if you're debating what size to get and you will be caring more than the bare essentials, but not a ton of stuff this just may be the bag for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and cute, January 20, 2013
I recently bought this to help carry a few baby items with me in my purse. This bag works great for my checkbook size wallet, cell phone, phone book (yes, a bit old fashioned), my calendar, my pens, gum, keys, Kindle, 2 diapers, a bottle, and a small pack of wipes. I am really very impressed on how much can fit in this bag without it looking like a big bag. I would say it is about 12 inches long and 8 inches wide with a nice sturdy adjustable strap. The design is very cute (Russian bazaar) and goes with everything. I have received many compliments on it and it suits my needs very nicely. I would highly recommend this style and pattern to anyone who needs a bag that carries a little bit of everything without being bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best little bag, October 6, 2012
This Cross body bag met all of my expectation. The three zippered areas are great for organization and roomy for a little bag. It is great to grab and go in a store for errands. The Fabric is exciting and colorful. The Strap is wide and substantial for shoulder carrying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lesportsac Madison, black purse is exactly what I needed., March 9, 2014
I am satisfied with the cross-body Lesportsac Madison purse.
It is perfect for every day use. I did not want a purse that
carried everything in it. I have my glasses, wallet, cell phone,
calendar and misc. items in the purse. I can put my winter gloves & hat in
my purse if necessary as well as a water bottle. I really like the purse and
it is not heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fantastic!, April 6, 2014
Love it. Everyone should have one....its very light, so almost nonexistent, but it holds everything I need. And this is from a big purse person!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as large as I had hoped., March 17, 2014