5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Bag!
Published on September 1, 2011 by Lilley

3.0 out of 5 stars Outside Pockets TOO SMALL
The bag itself is a good bag, however, it would have been better to have either one long pocket in the front or two pockets itstead of three small pockets. It is hard to get your hand in the pockets to get anything out. I love LeSportsac but sometimes when you make changes to your products it is not for the best.
Published 23 months ago by LadyJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Outside Pockets TOO SMALL, January 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Bag!, September 1, 2011
Lesportsac's simple, light weight Medium Travel Tote is a fun bag that holds an amazing amount. The front has 3 large zipper compartments...the perfect place for keys, cell, wallet, sunglasses or other often used items. The top is zippered and the inside has small zippered pocket. The canvas straps are the perfect fit for my 5'7" frame, though my 4'9" daughter thinks it is made for her. We like that it works with different body types. My bag arrived quickly and in excellent shape. I have used the bag often and like the way it shows no wear. I've taken it on a flight, road trip and used it shopping. This bag held two pairs of jeans, three tshirts, a swim suit, jammies, underwear, socks, a makeup bag, a pair of Crocs, a couple of books, a water bottle and I still had room!
Pros:
Light weight
Lots of pockets on the front
Zippered top
Comfortable handles
Cons:
No small matching bag like so many of the Lesportsac bags come with

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tote in a great pattern!, January 31, 2014
I can't tell you how much I love this pattern! Perfect amount of pockets and a wide strap (no slipping) the bags zipper flips up for extra height which is convenient. Tote fits all my notebooks and iPad with extra space to boot! Although the bag needs to air out just a bit it has an odd plastic smell. Too cute with three front pockets one inner pocket and an extra little bag there is plenty of room for stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, February 17, 2014
Just needed something that would cary a macbook, lunch and some work documents. It's awesome and I love it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, February 12, 2014
aahurl (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag to replace the Sport Sac I have been using for almost 20 years. This bag is slightly smaller in height than the original bag. But this fabric is heavier and the lining is more durable than before. The colors are vibrant. This is a beautiful bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 10, 2014
This is very cute and the perfect size for the gym. I got it because my gym stuff will be a little damp (I go in the morning and then on to work). Everything fits and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars More substantial than I expected, January 13, 2014
Zulu43 (Providence RI) - See all my reviews
Based on a travel tote I had many years ago, this one is more substantial than I expected. I love the Amici pattern, which I find full of whimsy when you look closely at it, but from a distance it just makes a nice pattern. I don't find the front pockets that useful, exempt for keys and pens but otherwise very serviceable and fun.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable straps., December 15, 2014
I didn't like the straps on this, they were stiff and didn't want to stay on my shoulder. The bag was pretty but the straps were a deal breaker. I returned it. If I just wanted a tote bag and not a shoulder bag, it would have been fine. It was a little larger than I wanted also, the description said it as being much smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag...very roomy, December 26, 2012
Bought as Christmas present for friend. She loved it. Big bag...lots of room for her to carry all her stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Travel Set, July 19, 2011
This review is from: LeSportsac Medium Travel Tote (Apparel)
I love LeSportsac, I have purchased them for years....
Right now I think they are the best they have ever been, the orig ones had a rubber kind of lining, that starts to smell and fall apart, but the bag itself, never falls apart!!
I thought the LipSmacker was very cute, you don't see them......so I purchased
1-lg
1-med
for a set. Every LeSportsac I have ever purchased has come with a small zip pouch that matches the bag. This one did not????? I do not even see one in the discription............I am a bit disappointed...................what happened to it? Every LeSportsac comes with one....I only have one other one that doesn't have one, but it was a very unique one, so I purchased any way, and I purchased it in Ross........The size I just purchased, is 29.00 there.......
But LOVE the BAGS...........

LeSportsac Medium Travel Tote