5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy; cute animals!
My wife purchased the LeSportsac Wo Ryan 7532P Diaper Bag, Zoo Cute one month ago. We have used it for two weeks.
This diaper bag came in handy during the hospital stay after delivery, and we have used it on doctors visits and trips. It has enough room for a dozen outfits, diapers, and many accessories.
Pros:
+ Enough size for multiple-day outfits,...
Published on September 2, 2012 by MisterMysterio

3.0 out of 5 stars My first baby bag!
It needs compartments within the bag to be perfect. However I like using cosmetic bags for diapers and wipes so that will help.
Published 10 months ago by Tara

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy; cute animals!, September 2, 2012
Pros:
+ Enough size for multiple-day outfits, swaddle blankets, accessories.
+ Many interior and exterior zippered pockets for separating bows, cosmetics, etc.
+ Free-standing form-- In my experience, this bag will stand on its own so you don't have to worry about it falling off the table. I believe the inner wall's padding helps give it form.
+ Durable synthetic fabric: at some point you will spill milk on yourself and your diaper bag. This bag is easy to quickly towel off to dry while you are on the go.
+ Stylish: the darker background gives a professional look while the tiny bright animals are cute when close up.
+ Overall the bag is light weight.
+ My wife loves its smooth inside so it is easy to slide items out of the bottom of the bag without getting snagged.
+ The zippers are high-quality and do not snag.
Cons:
- Material is synthetic; my wife did not like the bag's rough texture at first, but it's other qualities grew on her. I have not owned the bag long enough to comment on durability, but I expect it will hold up well.
- Default handle straps do not adjust, but this is no necessary because there are shoulder strap hooks for when you might have to hand-carry this bag for a distance ( and really that is what a stroller's cargo basket is for).
Overall:
We have enjoyed using the LeSportsac Wo Ryan 7532P diaper bag and we recommend the Wo Ryan for its style, function (pockets), and form (free-standing). "It's a dream."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, better that Marc Jacobs Eliza and Skip Hop duo deluxe., July 10, 2013
I love this bag, this is what I wanted:
- classic style, unisex, can dress sporty or more dressy with jeans and it will work (for super dressy look I'd check out designer's baby bags)
- black bag has metal silver clips (different patterns have plastic ones),
- lightweight, good quality, easy to clean,
- holds a lot (perfect diaper bag right now for parks, city trips etc, I have a toddler and infant and can pack everything I need),
- size is great, smaller than Marc Jacobs Eliza which is twice expensive, heavier, especially messenger strap I have no idea what they were thinking),
- stroller straps are great, they are inside so don't hang out if you don't use them, easy to find because they are on both sides of the bag, they can be outside too because the metal clip weighs them down, some people might attach cute keychain; also metal clips fit into the same loop as messenger strap so I don't have to unclip one strap, then clip stoller ones and when undo start all over; can be used as a key holder,
- bag can be completely zipped when using stroller straps, they are small openings on both sides (but big enough to reach inside for straps with bag fully zippered),
- zipper is long and does not comes apart! love it, Marc Jacobs bag zipper always was 100% unzipped and I have to use 2 hand to zip it, even when I was careful it would just open completely, yeah it's a biggie when you deal with small kids,
love the 2 outside pockets, with zipper for my stuff like wallet, keys, phone; other pocket without zipper for quick access items, magazines, plane tickets etc.
- great as a carry on, gym, commuter, overnight bag for years to come.

I wish:
- the inside could have lighter fabric so things are easier fo find, grey would work for me if they want to keep black one to work for most of the people,
- could have 2-4 more pockets inside, although they are big, perfect for diapers and wipes (I might just flip the bag inside out and sew 2 pockets or piece of mesh).

I also have Skip hop duo deluxe messenger bag and it's a pita! Stiff fabric, pockets inside when full takes so much space I can not fit much inside the bag, it's heavy, awkward to carry, you have to take messenger straps out to use it on the stroller. I took if for a city stroll with family in Seattle I thought I will leave it on the bus, I ordered Ryan the next day).
MJ Eliza was slightly too big for me (19" long instead of Ryan 16"), heavier especially with the messenger strap, I liked outside pockets but inside they were small and very busy print which makes things hard to find. Beautiful fabric and look, but that's about it for me. Would work as a carry on more, but not so much a diaper bag.

All bag come with baby pad, I like skip hop the most because it folds in 3 and has a velcro, MJ was very thin with the rubberband to keep it together, Lesportsac is nicely padded but fold in 2 so it's big. But overal nice pad anyway.

Also despite the bag being black I'm surprised that I can find thing inside easier than in other bag, it is the right size and spacious inside without being bulky. It holds it's shape better that MJ bag which was saggy and unless fully filled didn't look that great on the shoulder.

I also looked at other bags, from Skip hop, Tumi, Vera Bradley to Petunia etc, and none of them were perfect for me. This one is really close to perfect.

Overall I'm very pleased, surprised how great this bag is!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous diaper bag, August 22, 2013
I purchased this diaper bag for my daughter to use for my new grandson. The print is adorable and the fabric is waterproof. This was especially handy when we recently went to the beach with the baby. It has lots of pockets and a changing pad which is quite handy. My daughter really loves this bag and uses it daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, October 30, 2012
Lots of room. Doesn't look like some horrid mommy bag bought by mothers who lose their identity once they have baby. Easy to clean. Looks urban. I'm gonna use it as a gym bag after baby doesn't require I carry all this crap around...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great diaper bag for travel., October 1, 2014
This is a great lightweight diaper bag that I love for travel. Other bags are heavy empty, and by the time I add diapers, extra clothes, etc, I'm struggling to carry my baby plus the bag around the city. This bag is super lightweight so much easier to carry this + baby. It has two internal pockets (I use one for diapers and one for my wallet, keys, and phone), two external pockets (one zippered one not) and two bottle holders on each end by the straps. It could use more pockets but I got around this by using a few le sport sac pouches to organize other small items. I also like the stroller straps (use with my uppa baby vista).

4.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and roomy! My third baby bag and favorite!, January 7, 2015
I got this because I needed something that I can fit essentials for my 4 year old and 3 months baby (and myself). I looked around quite a bit before buying this. I liked the skip hop messenger bag that looked like a purse my friend is using but it was little too small for what I needed to carry. This bag can definitely use some improvements like insulated pockets for bottles and more interior pockets, etc but it's great for its size and weight! In addition to the normal diaper bag items, I have a change of clothes for each of my kids, a blanket and light jackets for both and still have room for my stuff! I got the "Dot O Fun" print and it's very cute! I'm so happy I can carry all this without stuffing my bag to the brim!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bag for its light weight and for the ..., December 11, 2014
Love the bag for its light weight and for the extra large interior to accommodate a lot of baby stuff. I have my own insert organizer, so the fewer compartments compared to other diaper bags don't bother me. I also like the deep, roomy pockets for bottles, which hold my 16oz coffee tumbler securely without a problem. The only thing that makes this review 4-star is that the zoo print seems poorer in quality than I expected, with fuzzy edges specifically. My DD seems to love it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs compartments!!!??!, August 21, 2014
Love this diaper bag!! A lot of the reviews mentioned that the bag would be better if it had more compartments. Personally, when a bag has too many compartments, I feel compelled to fill them all up! Then... I end up forte trig where I put things! This is perfect for me. The bag stands up great when it's full and the opening is nice and large so you can see everything that's in it! The side pockets are all I need. Easy access and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious & cute, August 8, 2013
Aandres (Long Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This is my third diaper bag purchased for my first child and I love it! Finally, a bag that I can travel easy with and fit all of my son's stuff. I can also throw my things in there. The fabric is easy to clean and very cute. I recommend LeSportsac anyday. The price is worth the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars i am in love with this baby bag it is classy and take ..., September 1, 2014
i am in love with this baby bag
it is classy and take a lot of baby things
there many Pockets
actually one big with zipper, one big without zipper out side
2 small Both sides
3 Pockets inside
its come with tall belt and 2 hook inside
the zipper excellent quality
you can clean it via wipe-cleaning
its easy to clean it

LeSportsac Ryan Solid Baby Bag (Zoo Cute)
$138.00