5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bag
This bag is multipurpose. For work you can throw in your netbook, blackberry, papers and a bottle of water and have room for your kid in there. For play, you can throw in the kids snacks, ipods, sneakers, etc. It's huge, tons of room. I love it.
Published on February 5, 2010 by Quaziphoto007

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay put on a roller bag
I love this bag. But it won't stay put on top of my roller bag. It needs a pocket or strap across the back so that it can slide over the handles of wheeled luggage. It's nice and big, so it holds alot. Which means it's heavy. Too heavy to carry on my shoulder from one end of the airport to the other. So disappointing.
Published 8 days ago by Cindy

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge bag, February 5, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice for Commuters, January 25, 2014
I am a commuter at a large state school and I often have classes all day. I have to bring my books and notes with me but it's also essential that I have other items such as my water bottle, hand lotion, lunchbox, etcetera. All of the stuff I need adds up and it takes a special kind of bag to be able to 1) be large enough to fit all of that and 2) to not be a total burden on my back.

The bag arrived on time and in good condition (despite the blizzard on the east coast so A+ to Amazon!) Upon unfolding the bag you'll notice that:
1) It is VERY large, which at first alarmed me. There's a happy medium when it comes to the size of a tote bag because if it's too small it's useless because you can't fit everything you need and if it is too big it's usually already very heavy or can be easily made heavy because you just throw stuff in there without thinking. This bag is not heavy at all when empty which is always an excellent quality in a tote or carry all.
2) The material is washable! It does not attract dirt or dust, which is great because it's unavoidable to put a bag of this size on the floor when you are a student. (Though the lack of dirt on my bag may be because I got a darker color.)

After using it for several days I can fit my iPad, planner, pens and pencils, several notebooks, water bottle and lunch box with plenty of room to spare. The provided pouch is perfect for storing chargers or wires you may need through out the day. My 15 inch MacBook Pro also fits comfortably and the bag is not terribly uncomfortable, though it does start to get heavy when you're standing on a bus for 20 minutes. The nice thing about the bag is that it is big enough when I need to take my laptop or extra items to school for a long day or if I want to keep the load light. You could feasibly throw in a change of pants or work out clothes (but I don't know about sneakers) if you didn't have too many books in there.

The only negative I've found about the bag is it's lack of organization which I think is understandable on LeSportsac's part. They wanted to keep the bag's weight low and adding bells and whistles like keychains and extra pockets might make that more difficult. It has three outer zipper pockets that are good for your phone, wallet, keys or even storing a pencil case for easy access. They would easily fit a standard size disposable water bottle. I use a 24 oz Thermos reusable water bottle that does not fit in it perfectly but as long as it's in one of the outside pockets, the top of it that is sticking out does not bother me.

I would recommend this bag to any commuter or for anyone taking a day or weekend trip. But I would also tell them to have some smaller pouches or a purse organizer so you don't go crazy trying to find your phone or favorite pen at the bottom of this enormous bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, all-purpose bag, September 6, 2010
I love this bag. Initially purchased as a weekender for short trips on the train/plane, I use it all the time! It fits a ton of stuff but is also not too bulky if you only have a few things in it. I would recommend this bag to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome tote!, February 3, 2010
This is an awesome tote! Big, durable, comfortable to carry.... will last for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, March 20, 2013
Great for traveling with young children fits under the seat on the plane. GREAT
Love the material and the size of this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag!, December 31, 2013
This bag is very durable as well as being a cute addition to your travel accessories.
The only thing that would make this bag perfect would be if it had a flat bottom. You really need to stuff it to get it to stand up. It would also be nice if it had a few more pockets on the inside, like one for your cell phone and one for your ipad. It wipes off nicely and it's waterproof. The three pockets on the outside are nice but not practical. They need to put 2 side pockets on the ends, one for a water bottle and one for such things as easy to reach snacks, gloss and sunglass case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stylish bag, May 8, 2013
I was looking for a big bag. This is very light and you can easily store in another bag until you need it. I mostly use this as my gym bag, but this works well as mommy bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!! Go to bag for gym stuff and airport carry on bag., February 2, 2013
My old gym bag was always a little too small, but there is plenty of room in this bag. Also, there is a fold up panel with a zipper, so it can accomodate even more. Go on and cram it in! Easy to keep clean, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeSportsac always means good quality, December 28, 2012
I recently received this tote and haven't used it yet. It looks very well made and is very roomy. I'm looking forward to taking it on a trip next month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large LeSportsac Tote, September 20, 2011
Well constructed, rugged yet flexible and lightweight tote. Gave as a gift to a friend who uses it to carry about here pc, school books and daily "junk". Easy to keep clean

LeSportsac Travel Tote Handbag