Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 8, 2014
It's not made to be a diaper bag, but it's perfect, large roomy inside (I got the polka dot, which has a light grey interior so you can actually see what's in there, I would avoid dark interiors - zappos has pics of the interior for each of the colors), the drawstring opens easily, with a wide mouth so you can easily pack and unpack. In addition to a roomy interior, there are three mesh pockets inside to compartmentalize snacks, change of clothes, diaper stuff, etc. as well as a zippered pocket for wallet, library card, etc. and three pockets outside, including two side pockets that can fit most bottles. Great durable stain/water resistant fabric. And it's a backpack! - weight is evenly distributed across both shoulders, easy to carry when you're walking with your baby in a front carrier. I found traditional diaper bags to be cumbersome to carry while carrying baby (sliding off shoulder!), their boxy structure is restricting with limited space inside, making it hard to pull things in and out, etc. Get the voyager backpack, it's worth the extra bucks!!
on January 15, 2015
Can't say how long I have been looking for the perfect backpack purse that was also large enough. Seems I cannot ever find a bag large enough. This is for you, if you are looking for a large purse. Another reason why I prefer a backpack is it leaves my hands empty to carry my computer and lunch, water, etc. I am forever trying to juggle purse, computer, other stuff, etc. The design is beautiful and those outside compartments are perfect and you can actually organize items where you would like them instead of digging through other things. A real plus for this backpack, is the netting on the inside which is also separated into three pockets - with a huge deep net pocket in the center. You also have a zip pocket on inside, other side. Cannot say enough good things about this one, except I will be buying many more! You will not be disappointed, especially if you are like me and tend to carry a great deal of items in your purse!
on September 4, 2013
I was going away on a weekend bike trip and needed a backpack that was big enough for a modest weekend away, but not so big that I couldn't carry it around. This is it! I put my wallet, phone, etc. in the outside pockets so I wouldn't have to rummage through my clothes and toiletries each time I wanted something. It held an amazing amount, stylishly, and left my bike basket free for other things. And it's very cute. I got several compliments on it.
on June 30, 2011
I LOVE this backpack! I use it as my workout bag and if I'm going on a trip I use it as the one I keep in the car, in the front seat or even to take on the plane. It has three great locking pockets on the outside for sunglasses, etc. The color is fun and the inside is a bright yellow/green to help with finding things. The inside also has pockets so again it's easy to find those little things that are used on a more regular occasion.

This is my second LeSportsac Backpack of this size; my first one got stolen out of my car or I'd still have it today. Another good thing about this brand is that none of their products really show the wear and they are all washable.
on January 14, 2015
I like this backpack for its spaciousness and organization (3 outer pockets, inner mesh compartments and zippered pocket).

I am, however, very disappointed at the company's unexpected switch to polyester - Amazon's description falsely states "100% Nylon". Ripstop nylon was Leportsac's hallmark material for 40 years. Polyester outgasses much more than nylon and has a poorer environmental and health record. As a result, the backpack reeks of plastic.

Another issue of concern is the lightweight, flimsy drawstring that I suspect will have to be replaced before other components wear out - I wish the cord sturdier. I consider this item too expensive considering these factors (it is made in China).

Owning over 50 Lesportsac bags, prior to this purchase I could say I knew the brand well, but this seems to no longer be the case since it changed ownership in recent years.
on January 8, 2013
I really like(d) this bag. initially, i bought it for a trip, but then i started to use it for everyday use. I have a toddler (2 1/2 yrs old) and it holds his snacks, diapers, jacket etc, plus my stuff. HOwever, today when I was at the doctor's office, my bag was sitting on the chair and my toddler was standing near it. He managed to get the draw string cord around his neck and was pulling on it until his face turned colors! he was trapped and the bag was so heavy that it didn't budge off the chair, even with him pulling it so hard. I jumped off the exam table to get it off his head! luckily I was there...luckily he was ok; although he had a red mark on his neck for a few hours and was really frightend! I will use the bag but I cut the looped drawstring cord at the bottom so it can't happen again. I don't see it affecting the bag since I would never pull the drawstring cord open so much (it was really long).
on June 27, 2013
I have always been a big fan of LeSportsac products. All my other products have held up very well. This backpack however has proven to be of much poorer quality than previous purchases. Two of the grommets pulled out after only 6 uses. The backpack only carries my son's away from home activity gear which is not heavy. I was shocked and displeased to find it was too late to return it. I hope they improve their quality control.
on June 18, 2015
I just received this bag in black, and intend to use it as a diaper bag for my 18 month old. I cloth diaper, and this bag easily holds a wet bag, extra cloth diapers, changing pad, wipes case, snack cup, change of clothes for baby, a book and some small toys, snacks for me, my wallet, camera, and I could even fit more, but I don't want to haul around such a heavy bag. The bag is very light to begin with, so that's great if you need to carry more. I can even place my child's straw cup or my own water bottle in the outside clip pockets. I'm not able to clip the pocket shut with a tall water bottle, and the flap of the pocket fits over my son's 9 oz straw cup and is just a smidge too short to clip, but that's ok with me. The straps are only lightly padded, but they should suffice for our daily outings or even trips to the zoo. Again, I try not to let the bag get too heavy. It's great to be hands free when holding or chasing a toddler.
My only complaint is that the black bag also has a black interior unlike the other designs which have lighter interiors. Like another reviewer said, look on Zappos to see the interior colors of other designs. So this may make finding things a bit harder, but I wanted a color that would go with everything. Luckily the 3 mesh pockets inside can help keep things organized. Also, the bag I received has silver metal clips on the 2 outside pockets and the main compartment, not black as pictured. They look nice, but they make the bag just slightly heavier compared to plastic clips. Also be aware that this is not a structured bag like one you would use for hiking or school. For me that's a pro, since I can fit bulkier items like toys, and I wanted something a bit more stylish. But depending on what you place in it, the bag might look sloppy to some since it won't retain a super sleek shape. I'm excited to use this bag. I have other LeSportsac bags that have held up over a decade with daily use, so I'm confident this bag will work for our growing family!
on December 21, 2014
Great backpack. I use this as a diaper bag. There are a ton of pockets and it is easy to find everything in this backpack because of the pockets and organization. I highly recommend this backpack as an alternative to a traditional diaper bag.
on November 30, 2014
I'm hooked. I have owned a vast number of purses, bags, pocketbooks, and totes of every size and value. A few months back, knowing that at times I have to haul a bunch of stuff (I'm a music teacher), yet weary of carrying a heavy weight, I tried my first LeSportsac Voyager backpack. Ahhhh--- it's as light as a feather, and when traveling light, it squishes down nicely, so it's not like I'm carrying a big empty barn. Yet it's sturdy, durable and efficient when I have to load it up as well. The straps are padded enough so they don't dig into your back when you're carrying a load, but they are also flexible enough that it's easy to sling the 2 straps over one shoulder and carry this like a sling. I love the outside pockets-- my phone, keys, and wallet are instantly available. The patterns and colors are plentiful and GORGEOUS. So gorgeous, that I now own four of these in various patterns. I have noticed, also, that if I'm patient, I can wait to buy when the pattern I want is discounted--- often nearly a 40% savings.

I have a LeSportsac iPad case which fits nicely into my Voyager backpack. Also, I have the insulated lunchbox (that also fits in the backpack when I want it)...... a multi-zip LeSportsac cosmetic case. I have an 11" MacBook Air that can be put into its sleeve, and yes, that, also fits into my Voyager. Water bottles fit into the inside mesh pockets.

Oh, and I get compliments on this backpack from all sorts of folks, young and old. What's not to love?