Leachco Cuddle-U Nursing Pillow and More, Sage Pin Dot
- Polyester 65%/Cotton 35%
- Made in US
- Velcro seat wrap and U-shaped support system hold wigglers securely in place and prevent sliding, while they lounge
- Proper positioning, while lounging and eating, may help enhance digestion and reduce reflux in infants
- Generously sized self adjusting nursing pillow for all-around comfort, perfect for C sections
- Easily adjusts to meet the needs of both newborns and growing infants, and transitions into a tummy-time support
- Seat wrap tucks away in concealed pocket when not needed, outer cover is not removable
- Generously-sized self-adjusting nursing pillow for all-around comfort, perfect for C-sections
- Easily adjusts to meet the needs of both newborns and growing infants, and transitions into a tummy-time support and sit-up support for older infants
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Warning: Keep this bag away from babies and children. Do not use in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. The thin film may cling to nose and mouth and prevent breathing.
Top Customer Reviews
Note- My daughter is now almost three months old and we still use this every day... it is as great as the day we got it, it really holds up! I only wish it came with a cover! (It is recommended that you only spot clean this pillow, washing it will make it lumpy... yuck!) However, I had one made fairly inexpensive at our dry cleaner... we just brought in the fabric and pillow and now we just toss that into the wash when needed. Still very happy with this pillow!
#1 - the pillow fits only small size mom (works for us).
#2 - the white cotton (or whatever material inside the donut) comes out from the surface once in a while. We have to clean up the little cotton mess on our bed. It's not too serious but it happens. You will see little string sticking out from the donut, don't pull it as it will get worst.
#3 - to keep it clean, make a cover for it or use it with a towel on top. Due to the losing cotton problem I mentioned above, I doubt it's safe to wash in a washer.
I was going to buy a "Boppy" for another $40 when I came across the "Le' Cuddler" in WalMart for $20! ~ Can't beat it!
The "Le' Cuddler" COSTS LESS and has a GREAT (lapbelt/harness) FEATURE not found on any other.
And if you don't need/want to use the harness, it easily folds away into a pocket.
The only drawback may be that the manufacturer "Leachco" (LOVE their products ~ checkout their website) doesn't make a slipcover for it.
However, I've grown accustomed to throwing towels/receiving blankets over everything ~ so that's what I do.
But if you feel you must have a slipcover, I'm sure it'd be simple to make one/have one made or maybe try a Boppy Slipcover.
However, I like the fact that my son lays on a fresh blanket each time he's snuggled into his "Le' Cuddler."
Are you going to change a slipcover that often?
The "Le' Cuddler" is PERFECT for (breastfeeding AND burping) when your arms need a well deserved break!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
By far the most treasured gift my granddaughter received! My daughter in law has raved about it non-stop! Perfect for helping her nurse the baby & keeping her propped upPublished 7 hours ago by Lorrie Harrell
Love the pillow, love the company. My baby has to be upright to sleep so this pillow was a lifesaver. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by jen wroniak