Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, White
- Best selling body pillow on Amazon
- Snoogle takes the place of multiple pillows to support hips, back, neck, and tummy
- Patented design was developed by a Registered Nurse and Mom
- Enjoy cuddle comfort and support without the extra body heat
- Snoogle Original has a sham-style removable cover that is machine washable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Snoogle is made from polyester and comes with a custom pillow you can remove for washing. The Leachco body pillow helps mom wake up refreshed and invigorated--and after baby is born, it is just right to support mother and child for nursing.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Yes, it is big and takes up space, however I now use two pillows instead of seven to get comfortable, so it's a lot less hassle to adjust when I roll over. I like to sleep with my belly propped on the long supportive side, but do find a need to keep a standard pillow on the side that has the opening, so if I turn over I have something to support my belly... otherwise my lower back is very achey by morning.
2. I like the curves at the top and bottom. When lying on my side, it supports head, neck, and knees. I also have awakened several times lying on my back, feeling VERY comfortably cradled (which is different for me, as I NEVER slept on my back pre-pregnancy).
3. I am a fuller figure mom, and the added pregnancy weight in my chest and stomach area by four months was causing significant problems with aches and acid reflux/heartburn pain. I find that this pillow can be manuevered to prop me up without shifting through the night, as my standard pillows did, which is imperative to lessen these discomforts.
4. After using it nightly for a few months, the filling has not lost any supportive qualities.
Over all, I do find sleeping with it to be more pleasurable than standard pillows, and my aches and pains upon waking are quite minimal. Reading other reviews, I cannot help but wonder if my being fuller-figured makes it a better product for me. I have a fuller-figured friend whose experience with it has been the same as mine. I could understand if it seems more imposing and cumbersome to a smaller framed woman, though.Read more ›
Prior to this pillow being introduced in our lives, our sleep time was traumatic for me at best. She would do her best to turn herself into a human straight jacket, forcing me to invoke the spirit of Houdini just to try and desperately breath in order to sleep. Her human convection oven level temperature regulation problems combined with her overactive dreams had me sweating and taking beatings like a prisoner of the Viet Cong.
This pillow has provided her with something else to strangle into sleepy time submission and granted me the thermal barrier I needed to avoid heat stroke at 2 a.m. I haven't taken an elbow to the eye socket or a heel to the groin in weeks and I'm glad to report that I was, in fact, able to roll over for the first time in years last night.
To summarize, if the Rancor from Star Wars has ripped it's way into your bedroom snarling with levels of ferocity previously thought impossible, throw a snoogle at it and watch the amazing transformation unfold before your eyes. Suddenly,there will be a pregnant Wife peacefully sleeping in front of you resembling a sweet napping puppy, tuckered out from a long day of chasing butterflies...
For the love of God and all things Holy... BUY THE PILLOW!!!
If your Wife lays with the long side of the Snoogle towards the edge of the bed, she will resemble an unfortunate turtle when trying to get up in the morning. I don't know entirely whether this a good or a bad thing, but it's certainly entertaining...
First off, you probably already realize this, but this is an expensive pillow. It was hard to justify whether a pillow & spare case was worth the $$, but can you really put a price tag on a good night sleep? (Side note - Guys, I don't know about you, but if she sleeps well, I sleep well) Having said this, I still believe it's overpriced, but I've wasted more money on less. Get over it.
Second, my wife loves this pillow. She is about to begin her third trimester and sleep has been an issue since ~week 17. This pillow comfortably cradles all her changing lady parts and offers a wide variety of configurations depending on her needs. While she mainly uses it for sleep, we both agree it will work perfectly during breastfeeding and I know she will bring it to the hospital for delivery. An insert in the packaging offers many other ideas for alternative uses.
Third, changing the case is a legitimate pain in the ass. My wife refuses to deal with it, so I am left with the duty because I've learned not to argue with a pregnant woman. It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it pisses her off, but it still sucks. They should make a case with a zipper and be done with it. (For what it's worth, the reasons I didn't give it 5 stars is because of ridiculous price and the case)
Fourth, I'm already envisioning some unique "extracurricular" uses for this pillow, but we haven't tried anything yet. I'd say I'd keep you posted, but that would be a lie. Use your imagination, you pervert.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I hate this pillow! It is like sleeping on a rock. I wake up many times during the night to switch sides because it makes my ear hurt from being so hard! Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have been using it since my 2nd trimester. I am still using it during my current 3rd trimester. Very helpful for me to obtain good sleep so far.Published 4 hours ago by Maria
I was 24wks preggo when i finally decided to buy a body pillow. I was having a hard time sleeping on my left side the whole night and would often wake up sleeping on my back which,... Read morePublished 5 hours ago by suzyqplus
I hate the cover that comes with this. It is so scratchy and thin and cheap! Definitely buy the jersey replacement cover at the same time as this. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Lauren C
This pillow hurts my neck. It is too firm and thick. I guess I should have thought about that when I saw the photograph, but I didn't think it would be so firm.Published 16 hours ago by Helen Smith
This pregnancy pillow has been saving me during pregnancy. Now I'm in month 9 and I don't know what I would of done without it. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by tanya
I don't know what I would do without this pillow for my pregnancy. I began using it mid second trimester and now that I am in my third I appreciate it even more. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by pvfanatic