|Price:||$19.92 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.58 (11%)|
Leachco Easy Teether XL Convertible Crib Rail Cover, Ivory
- Soft, padded cover protects baby from splinters, paint chips and other chemicals; keeps baby from chewing on expensive crib rails
- Change toys and teethers easily with Velcro toy tabs
- Attaches with Velcro for ease of use
- Fits most convertible style cribs; Measures 5025 by 1750 by 25"
- Washer and dryer safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
We bought this product for our 18-month-old daughter. She was immediately curious and ripped it off of the crib. The attaching velcro is on the inside of the crib when installed (so it looks nicer), but this also gives the child easy access! The color was more like a dirty white than an ivory. The fabric was stiff and felt cheap. Also, when the product was installed, it was a fraction of an inch off on all of the bed rungs except for the end two. It looked a little sloppy on our crib, although it could be a better fit with another crib. We have the Lollipop crib by AP Industries. Our crib is completely squared off on the ends and the rungs, so I thought it would be easy to fit.
Bottom line: Didn't work, quickly ripped off by my daughter, looks cheap. I returned the product.
1) Put the velcro tabs on the outside of the crib where the baby can't reach. This has the disadvantage that some velcro is exposed on the outside of the crib to catch on Mom and Dad's clothes when putting the baby down.
2) Use the product inside out so vecro tabs are on the inside. The downside here is that you can't use the straps that hold teethers, but for me, that's not a big deal.
The bigger deal for me is that when I lean against the crib to put down my sleeping baby, sometimes I move slightly which is enough to put a little strain on the velcro and make a noise. Not what you want after spending 30 minutes rocking the baby to sleep!!!!
This cover is large, which is great for cribs with a really fat rail. But I am going to look for a different cover that uses ties (on the outside!) rather than velcro.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a first time dad I never thought I would need a way to keep my baby from chewing on the rails of her crib! This product works great and looks good too.Published 1 month ago by Constructive Criticism
Great product to help save the crib rails from teeth marks. Very easy to put on.Published 4 months ago by JR
I've been pleased with the quality of this product. It stays on fine and my toddler likes having the teether toys attached to it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by LEHD
LOVE these! We tried the rubber gummy guards on the crib- those don't go to the edges and a curious teether can pull up an edge and bite. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sasquatch
Stopped my little one from chomping the paint off!! lol..love it, nice and soft and easy to install.Published 5 months ago by Ty J. Krean
Son had no interest in anything I clipped on but it did its job & looks big enough to fit in just about any crib. Get the ones for the other 2 sides tooPublished 6 months ago by John McCurry