From the Inside Flap
With the complex sale emerging as the norm in todays business-to-business environment, its more challenging than ever to keep a consistent stream of qualified leads in your sales pipeline. Youve probably lost critical hours by relying on outdated methods or spinning your wheels looking for new tactics to push the sales needle forward.
Lead Generation for the Complex Sale arms you with a sophisticated multimodal approach to generating highly profitable leads. Brian Carroll, CEO of InTouch Incorporated and expert in lead generation solutions, reveals key strategies that you can implement immediately to win new customers, accelerate growth, and improve your sales performance.
You'll start by defining your ideal leads and targeting your ideal customer. Then, you'll construct your lead generation plan, a crucial step to staying ahead of your competition long-term. To help you put your plan into action, Carroll guides you step by step to:
- Align sales and marketing efforts to optimize the number of leads
- Use multiple lead generation vehicles, including e-mail, referrals, public relations, speaking events, webinars, and more
- Create value for the prospective customer throughout the buying process
- Manage a large group of leads without feeling overwhelmed
- Identify and prioritize your best prospects
- Increase the percentage of leads who become profitable customers
- Avoid lulls in the sales cycle
- How to increases the percentage of leads who become profitable customers
- Know how to identify and prioritize your best prospects
- Ready yourself for what's next new and promising tactics
With Lead Generation for the Complex Sale you'll learn how to target prospects early in the buying process and make the most efficient use of sales productivity and marketing resources. Plus, youll pursue and capture future opportunities for viable leads.
In a business environment where your competition is growing and your budget is inevitably shrinking, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale gives you the power to drive a fast, optimal return on your investment and keep a steady stream of new customers coming your way.
From the Back Cover
KEEP LEADS FLOWING THROUGH YOUR SALES PIPELINE!
“Leads are the lifeblood of selling. This book is the lifeblood of lead generation.”-Jeffrey J. Fox, bestselling author of Secrets of Great Rainmakers
“If you can't generate a solid flow of good leads, your sales force-and your company-will fail. In this book you'll find practical and useful tools for building your sales and marketing efforts into a powerful system to generate high-quality leads.”-Neil Rackham, author of SPIN Selling
“Read this book and take the complexities out of your lead gen activities!”-Anthony Parinello, author, .Getting to VITO, the Very Important Top Officer
“Carroll provides many ideas and lists to help companies improve, manage, and measure their lead generation performance. He does an excellent job of describing the use of the major contact tools for lead generation and nurturing.”-Philip Kotler, Ph.D., S. C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management/Northwestern University
Master the Three Key Elements to Generating Leads
- Closed-loop feedback-Produces information from the sales force that can be converted to actionable tactics
- An integrated database-Crucial for an accurate picture of return on marketing investment
- Open dialogue-Good lead generation identifies, initiates, and nurtures relationships with the right people