Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on February 4, 2010
Entrepreneurial Leaders are the visionaries and future for the success of large corporations. Today everyone wants to play it safe and follow strategies of other companies within their own industries. Neal Thornberry is from the #1 school in Entrepreneurship and gives specific examples of entrepreneurial leaders within large corporations. Most of these people, are individuals that you and I have not heard of, nor are they CEO's of large companies. They are for the most part everyday managers that were opportunity obsessed and became the catalyst for change within their own respected companies. For people that work in big corporations this book is eye opening and hard to put down, as you start to wonder what you can do to change and add value to your organization. . .
on March 18, 2010
After attending a corporate business course partially taught by Dr. Thornberry, I immediately ordered his book. The principles and ideas contained in both his lectures and his book truly helped me to understand my own thinking in this area and are continuing to aid in my own leadership of my organization. I run an organization that is a startup-type organization within a larger organization and running a small "startup" requires bold, yet sober, thinking. Dr. Thornberry helps the reader to process bold ideas towards executable plans. A great read for those who are looking to challenge the norms that can develop in large organizations.
on February 1, 2009
Lead Like and Entrepreneur should be mandatory reading for executives in both small and large firms so they understand the importance of humility, frugality and creativity to be competitive. The book is extremely well written, combining high level theory with applied statistics and examples.
on June 10, 2006
Great Book! Easy read, nice style and packed full of real world examples on how to be a real leader in any business or enterprise. Neal Thornberry has captured the key facts on how to succeed and presents an innovative and simple model to explain different leadership types. This book has given me a lot of valuable insight into my own style and has already given me ideas on how to make my business more entreprenurial!
on April 11, 2006
This book has provided me valuable insights on how to make things happen in an organization by being more entrepreneurial as an individual and attacking every issue and idea from a vareity of angles. It's encouraging to read the success stories from today's top organizations and of the individuals within who were able to bring about change at all levels of the corporation.
on January 1, 2015
Great book to help workers think outside of the box.