Undateable 1 Season 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Comedian Chris D'Elia stars in this new comedy about a confident slacker who gets a new roommate ... and unwittingly inherits a group of romantically challenged friends.
2. Pants Buddies When Danny sends Nicki (BRIGA HEELAN) a message on Justin's behalf, it forces Justin out of his comfort zone and into action. The group questions Danny's role.
3. Three's A Crowd Justin and Danny's friendship is tested when Nicki (BRIGA HEELAN) reveals her feelings for Danny. Leslie insults the city of Detroit, not realizing how it would affect Shelly.
4. The Switch Danny discovers that he's "in like" with a girl, Sabrina (EVA AMURRI MARTINO), for the first time. Having had success with Nicki (BRIGA HEELAN), Justin tries to give him advice.
5. My Hero is Me Justin expresses his feelings for Nicki (BRIGA HEELAN) but doesn't get the reaction he expected. Meanwhile, things get awkward between Burski and Leslie.
6. Leader of the Pack Danny thinks Brett is ready to ask a guy out and convinces him to do so against Justin's judgment. Leslie and Sabrina (EVA AMURRI MARTINO) give Justin tips on how to be romantic.
7. The Move When Nicki (BRIGA HEELAN) suddenly spices up her and Justin's sex life, an insecure Justin seeks help from Danny, who teaches him something guaranteed to drive a woman wild.
8. The Julius Effect When Leslie's ex-husband (JOSH HOPKINS - Cougar Town) makes an impromptu visit, Danny has to make a tough decision regarding family and friendships. Shelly has a nightmare.
9. Low Hanging Fruit Justin pushes Danny's relationship to a new level, causing Danny to react in a destructive yet predictable way. Recurring guest star EVA AMURRI MARTINO appears as Sabrina.
10. Daddy Issues Danny tries to help improve Justin's relationship with his father (TOM CAVANAGH) but his plan backfires. Sabrina (EVA AMURRI MARTINO) and Shelly make a bet.
11. Let There Be Light Danny and Justin disagree on how to deal with an annoying neighbor. Meanwhile, the guys make jokes at Danny's expense to get on Sabrina's (EVA AMURRI MARTINO) good side.
12. Danny's Boys The guys help Justin pay off his loans for the bar, but overstep boundaries when they start to make business decisions without his consent. Shelly and Brett secretly ditch Burski.
13. Go For Gary Dating in 2014.... Danny and Justin compete for a girl's attention and the outcome is shocking. The guys check their scores on the app "Lulu," on which girls provide dating feedback.
|Starring||Chris D'Elia, Brent Morin|
|Supporting actors||Bianca Kajlich, Ron Funches, David Fynn, Rick Glassman, Eva Amurri Martino, Shaun Patrick Brady|
|Producers||Bill Lawrence, Adam Sztykiel|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is one of the best multi-camera comedies on television. A diamond in the rough, but worth the watch. I happened upon it on night and binged watched it in two days. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Better than Friends, Big Bang Theory, et al.....laugh out loud funny. Reminds me of how good TV used to be years ago.....hoping for many more seasons!Published 2 months ago by Huge Fan
Awesome show!! I watched this while it was on NBC. I'm usually skeptical of shows that have an audience laughing in the background during "funny" moments, but with this... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sleepy A
Great show, great characters and a lot of obvious improv. Hilarious!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The funniest show I've seen in a long time. Each actor/actress is individually and collaboratively wonderful and I laugh from the beginning credits to the end credits. Read morePublished 3 months ago by L. Maldonado
Lame humor. The "baby bird" nickname for one of the characters grates on the nerves like nails on a chalkboard.Published 3 months ago by Rob Cashin