- File Size: 3854 KB
- Print Length: 504 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc; 6th edition (February 2, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 2, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008MNX4ZK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#331,395 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #113 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Leadership
- #491 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Leadership
- #1347 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
Leadership: Theory and Practice Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Either take down the description that says the kindle edition has real page numbers, or (even better) please update the kindle edition with real page numbers.
The author does a great job of explaining every theory and offering the supporting evidence from the literature. He also summarizes the pros and the cons of each leadership approach.
Highly recommend it to anyone involved in or looking to become involved in leadership - from family, community organizations, government, or business.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had to read for class, so I won't say that I loved it. But this is great for those that are just starting out in a leadership program. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Mahina Reyes
Assigned reading for a class. Easy to read and understand and provides great summaries of different leadership styles.Published 5 months ago by Ben
Easy to read for non-native English speakers. Clear consistent structure. Interesting self-tests at the end of each chapter.Published 7 months ago by California
Leadership is well written and clearly goes through the development of all the different Leadership theories in use today. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sharie LaFlamme
Excellent book and clearly written. Topics are fascinating and author does a great job explaining leadership theories in an orderly, comprehensible manner. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Outdoors80
Great book on leadership. Has helped me during my graduate studies.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
A good book but sort of wordy. If it wasn't for my Kindle it would be difficult to find things within the book.Published 9 months ago by sandy Sumpter
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Leadership
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Leadership