- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 2 edition (2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471771678
- ISBN-13: 978-0471771678
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,443,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Leading Organizations from the Inside Out : Unleashing the Collaborative Genius of Action-Learning Teams Paperback – 2006
"The Industries of the Future"
Innovation expert Alec Ross explains what’s next for the world. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
My organization is involved in the food, lodging, and land development businesses. We had certain re-structuring goals to limit our involvement in day to day operations in the food and lodging businesses by using outside management and increase our land development inventory. Within only months of completing training with Bruce LaRue (one of the books Authors) and Richard Schuttler (Executive Coach and Consultant [...]) certain key organizational goals were reached early. With the material from this book and organizational training programs, my organization is thriving at a new profitability level, as well as employee and organizational value added systems continue to improve for all stakeholders.
Specific book comments:
1. How did you find out about the book? Through research in the area of Leading Organizations, I was attracted to this books content. Bruce LaRue, PhD is a colleague of Richard Schuttler, PhD, which is a professional Executive Coach that has consulted with me over the past couple of years.Read more ›