4.0 out of 5 stars Spice is right
I wanted the plain pomgranite that I experience before but it was not available. I purchased the pomgranite spice fragrance and my family loves the smell of the spice.
Published on August 19, 2011 by R. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars not much scent.
Everything arrived in time. I was disappointed by the scent of the oil, it does not smell as much as I thought it would: too bad ! But it does the trick of taking the bad odors out (cooking, kitty litter etc). So I guess I cannot complain too much.
Published on June 14, 2012 by Genevieve Esquivie

4.0 out of 5 stars Spice is right, August 19, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Cotton flower, March 23, 2013
I found it odd that the nature of this product and how carefully it needs to be shipped didn't have a seal under the cap when opening it. Makes me wonder if it was diluted? The smell was complete alcohol, no fragrance what so ever, unlike other brands I've bought before. Really disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars not much scent., June 14, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars very potent stuff, y'all., April 26, 2012
came just as described, though I do not really detect much cranberry/orange scent. probably because I am not using it exactly as directed. The smell does not come out in a simmer pot or anything. very strong alcohol content. don't leave it out on the street, or else a bum might drink it.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and long lasting fragrance., March 19, 2011
I love this product but one has to have plenty in reseve since it goes very fast. Could buy more if it was a sale bundle.-new leaf fragrance effusion oils.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 3, 2013
these fragrances are very nice and just strong enough to make my home smell amazing without over powering your senses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fragrances, February 27, 2014
New Leaf effusion oils are clearly the best lamp oil I have found. I have ordered these several times now and I'm just about ready for another order. These are clean burning and have a wonderful fragrance that fills the house. Each one of my family members has a favorite fragrance but we like them all. As long as I have my oil lamp I will continue to order these. It is a wonderful alternative to burning candles and the scent seems to last longer. The fragrances are not strong but they are powerful enough to fill a room, not in an overwhelming way, which is why these fragrances are so nice. Absolutely recommended, I am a returning fan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Alcohol "Fragrance", December 4, 2013
Cannot give NO STARS. Awful product. Smells like alcohol. Remember, when something, in this case price, seems too good to be true, it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars great smell, June 27, 2013
If you use this with an effusion burner with a stone wick--WOW. It also cleans the air. Don't be fooled by the alcohol smell, when used correctly it is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise, February 10, 2013
The fragrance is so light but very woody with a sent of softness.The aroma filled the whole house,strong but soft.