5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a REAL baseball cap!
Published on August 1, 2012 by Colin

2.0 out of 5 stars Dishonest advertising
It's a good hat, but it is POLYESTER not wool. I don't understand how Amazon can allow sellers to lie like this. Again, durable hat that's well made and fits well on most head shapes... but it is not wool.
Published 20 months ago by Andrew Zuckerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a REAL baseball cap!, August 1, 2012
This review is NOT for all the youngsters who like wearing hats with goofy looking flat bills and enough of a crown for a SNL Cone-head to comfortably wear it. This review is for all the people who wear baseball caps the way they are supposed to be worn. If you like a nice curve in your bill and just a slightly tall crown, then this is the hat for you. I spent 3 days shopping for a replacement A's hat before I finally found this model at a sporting goods store. Besides not looking like a degenerate, you price is only about half the amount that those flat 10 gallon baseball hats cost. It is a good quality hat made of the same material that the flat hats are made of. I almost want to buy another one of these just in case the new generation of kids completely kills off the normal looking caps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for 9 yr old granddaughter, October 11, 2007
My granddaughter was very pleased with the cap and reports that she wears it to school everyday. It arrived in a timely matter and the adjustable sizing works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Annabeth's, February 25, 2011
Got this for my daughter who was dressing up as Annabeth from Camp Halfblood, and it is perfect! It arrived quickly, and actually is of high quality. Reminds me of my childhood days of seeing the Yankees play in old Yankee stadium. You could purchase this for any fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars BASEBALL HAT, June 7, 2007
I bought the hat for my Dad because he loves The Tigers and grew up in Detroit. He said the hat is very high quality and loves it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dishonest advertising, March 8, 2013
Andrew Zuckerman (Branchville, NJ United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, September 2, 2013
I read couples of reviews before purchase this article. People said it was a small size but actually it is pretty big, too big !
Otherwise it has a good looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ball Cap, December 10, 2012
First off I love Detroit, so as a baseball fan, good hats are a must. That being said, this particular hat is one of the better hats I have purchased. The brim is sturdy and nicely curved, (I can't stand flat brims on my hats). The crown also rises nicely and sits high which I also like a lot. If you like lower riding hats then you don't want this one. But, for me it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting hat, November 29, 2012
This is an awesome hat. It is perfect and does not have the stupid flat rim that all of the idiots wear. I highly recommend this to the normal guy who want to look decent and not 13......

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, great price., April 25, 2012
Rick P. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I wanted an Oakland As hat for me to support my daughter's As tee ball team, but living in LA I couldn't find an inexpensive, adjustable hat for an out of market team anywhere. This was perfect. It is well made, fits right, and was a good price. I'll be wearing it well after tee ball season is over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ive owned the real one, May 19, 2013
Ive had a real wool redsox fitted hat and this does the job the Velcro fit will give it away but do you really want to take a chance on them actually sending you a fitted hat.