Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 3, 2012
I love this book! I've been doing the diet for 11 days, and have lost 71/2 pounds!! The book gives you all the details on how to do the diet. It's very informative. I have it bookmarked like crazy!! It's great to be able to go back and check things that I forgot. My step daughter started the diet in january, using this book, and she's lost 40 lbs. She told me about it so I bought the book and got started. I want to loose at least 50lbs., and with the help of this book, I know I can do it!! I bought the book on amazon, and was able to get it REALLY cheap! I would highly recomend this book to anyone wanting to lose weight. If you get the book, GOOD LUCK!!!
on January 7, 2014
I have used this book as my guide since 2003. Off and on I'll stick with it. But even when I slack off for months, my weight hardly changes. Thank you Lean for Life for boosting my metabolism! By the way, I am a vegetarian, and I don't buy a single bar or shake. You can follow this with food you can find at your own grocery store. But read carefully to make sure you are doing it correctly.
on February 19, 2013
My sister followed this program last year and lost over 30 lbs! She looks AMAZING! She has convinced me to start the program and lose some weight too.

I will be starting this soon, but know basically how the program works from watching and talking to her.

The program is very similar to the old Atkins. You have protein days, and days where you have protein and salad and fruit. You need to use ketone strips to test and make sure your body goes into (and stays in) ketosis.

The results are quick, which helps with maintaining the will power and motivation!

What remains to be seen of course, is if a person can sustain the weight loss over many years, without having to "re-do" the program all the time.

I like that you do not have to buy separate food - but you can. And most of the recipes and food choices shouldbe very easy to find at a good, large local grocery store.
on January 25, 2013
I liked this book, it told me exactly how much to eat and explained everything thoroughly, I am still in the process of my weight loss plan, I do recommend it, especially after I saw my friend drop 40 lbs

6/15/13 I started my diet in Feb and I lost 20 lbs in 8 weeks, I followed the menu exactly as listed I have kept off the weight for two months I highly recommend this book, consult your doctor before you begin this diet
on November 29, 2012
I have lost weight in the past with this book. I keep giving it to friends and having to buy a new one! good weight loss, just stick to it for one month.
on September 11, 2013
Used the Lean for Life program years ago with good success and wanted to try it again but could not find my program materials. This book did not give enough of the food lists and menus that I was looking for.
on September 4, 2013
It is ok. Have to record a journal every day, which can be difficult if you have a really busy schedule. I prefer a plan to hang on the fridge and glance at to follow each day.
on July 11, 2013
I had such great success, I gave a copy to a friend who has high cholesterol. My cholesterol went down by 20 and I lost weight!
on September 19, 2015