5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!
Published on August 24, 1998

Was not what I was wanting. There are some good recipes in it but not as many as I thought I would get within the book. It would be a good book for those who are interested in healthy food recipes,
Published 12 months ago by charlotte Widdison

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best!, August 24, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Lean and Luscious (Plastic Comb)
I collect cookbooks and this is one of my favorites. All of the recipes are quick to prepare and don't require a lot of ingredients. Hinman does a wonderful job of creating delicious recipes with a minimum of fuss. This is one of the few cookbooks that I own (and I own a lot!) that I constantly reach for when I don't want to spend a lot of time searching for something tasty to prepare because I know it never lets me down. My favorite recipe is Baked ziti goes Southwest.

5.0 out of 5 stars My FAVORITE cookbook!, December 14, 2007
I love love LOVE this cookbook. The recipes are simple and use everyday ingredients. I've loved everything I've made from it. It's not hard at all to prepare healthy, TASTY, homecooked meals with this book. It's definately my most favorite cookbook (and I have a lot!). I also love that the complete nutritional information is worked out for each recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars If I had to limit myself to one cookbook, this would be it., February 1, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Lean and Luscious (Plastic Comb)
The nutritional information provided is invaluable, the recipes are easy and taste fabulous, and the organizational style is intuitive. I paid my library $60 so I could keep this book, and it was worth it. $16 is a paltry sum that I would pay in a heartbeat. This book would make a good gift, for my unskilled and unhealthconscious relatives.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book for those who are tryin g fo find healthy recipes, April 11, 2013

ARRAY(0xa15fb744)

Lean and Luscious
Lean and Luscious by Millie Snyder (Plastic Comb - September 9, 1986)
Used & New from: $0.01