Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2011
I am enjoying the book and learning a lot. However, I have the Kindle version and many of the charts and tables are un-readable in this format, and there are a lot of them. If you are thinking about purchasing this book I would recommend the hard-cover version so you can read the charts and tables.
on August 21, 2013
It doesn't give you a complete LSS education but that would be too much to ask for from a "For Dummies" book. It gives a very good overview of the important concepts and it directs you to resources where you can learn more. There is a lot of statistical analysis involved in LSS and the book doesn't include too much related to that. If you want a broad overview of the concepts or you're looking to review, then this is a great resource. If you're looking for the complete story on LSS then you should take a class or at least get some more detailed textbooks. But if you don't want to spend a ton of money then this is good enough.
on September 7, 2013
Gives a pretty good overview of Six Sigma. I'm a newbie to the subject and had a colleague confuse me to no end attempting to explain concepts that the book somewhat cleared up for me. I would recommend the book to a beginner as it does give a solid foundation of the material. However, if you're already familiar with the processes it's not a bad book to give you a little more depth. The author's did an okay job, will be looking for more material on the subject on Amazon though.
on June 21, 2013
This book is great for those of us who are sick and tired of hearing buzzwords in the industry. Just show me how to make my processes more effective and successful without all the jargon and hype! And, that is what this book does.
on January 8, 2013
I loved this book. It was a very easy read and really helped you to understand and apply the Lean priniciples. I would definitely recommend you purchasing this book. It has also prompted me to go for my Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
on December 9, 2013
Well written and takes a dry as dust subject and gives it a little life. But only a little. However, the book is clear and easy to follow for a newbie to the subject and I would recommend to anyone wanting to understand and have a good overview with a fair amount of depth as well. I'm on my 2nd reading.
on March 17, 2014
I bought this as the mnemonic stand-in rather than oaying the outrageous cost of the text book the instructor wanted me to buy. I recommend a full LSS course if you want to really learn the principles, but for a handbook to remind you of the main techniques, this is just fine.
on August 17, 2012
I found Lean Six Sigma For Dummies, an easy to read introduction, to a potentially difficult subject. There are some very good examples and tips throughout the book and I thoroughly recommend it to all levels of supervision looking to improve their management skills!
on January 21, 2013
Very good book, back to basics; excellent explanations and examples. Kindle is excellent tool for reading and this book is great.
on November 2, 2015
This book is a basic entrance into the Lean Six Sigma Methodology. If you don't know much, the book is the guide for an easy walk around step by step. The examples are for low level y the graphics are simple buy clear. I recommend for dummies.