Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeapFrog Lettersaurus
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 20, 2012
Sometimes randomly buzzes until you push another button. Good fun toy though. My 1 1/2 year old loves to push any button he can get to.
on March 6, 2014
My 22 month old toddler loves to play with this toy. I got it for her for Christmas (two months ago) and she plays with it almost every day.

She loves pressing the button on the head which starts the "ABC" song, and she loves it (and plays it) so much that she is already repeating a few letters from the song. I am sure that if she continues to use this toy every day, she will be saying the alphabet in no time flat (with our help as well).

The buttons, 26 in total (13 on either side) say the letters, say the color of the button, or play a kid song (for example: London Bridge, Mary Had a Little Lamb). Keep in mind that it only plays the music, and does not sing the lyrics.

I would definitely recommend this toy for a baby from 18 months on.
on August 18, 2015
this toy is eh. I had a friend who had one so when I had a baby i bought this. Ours seems to have a mind of its own and will get stuck like a old CD. Not really sure whats that about but we very rarely use it now. maybe we got a bad one? We did like it when it worked though.
on April 30, 2014
Wonderful toy , make interacting with my granddaughters slot of fun . The really like it and it's a great learning toy but you really need to play with it with them because that's the whole concept of the toy . I did end up buying two for the grand girls because they are personable . Even more great !!!!
on August 27, 2011
Bought this for my 14 month old granddaughter and she loves it. I love LeapFrog products and have been purchasing them since my kids were young. The are great for helping little ones get that boost they need down the educational highway. I would highly recommend parents to make the invest in their child's future and purchase LeapFrog products.
VINE VOICEon January 12, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a one year old that asked for educational toys as part of a program at work for children who needed Christmas gifts. This dinosaur was so cute that whoever saw it at work was going to run out and buy it for their own kids and they couldn't believe how reasonable the price was! I'm sure the child who received it fell in love with it!
on August 22, 2012
My 16 month-old loves this toy. She loves hearing the ABC song and dancing to it. I like that on the song mode, there are 26 unique songs and they are surprisingly pleasing melodies for a children's toy. I also like that there's a letter and color setting to mix things up a bit.

But I'm pretty sure our Lettersaurus is past his prime. We've had issues with him from day one. Sometimes, my daughter will be in the middle of playing with him and he'll just start making this obnoxious steady beep which only goes away if you turn him off then back on. Lately, he sounds like he's gagging at times, "ruh ruh ruh ruh ruh ruh ruh ruh". I checked the batteries, which are fine. I find that letting it sit and "cough it out" (aka sit there and make obnoxious noises for minutes by itself) usually remedies the problem for the a while.

I do have to give this toy some credit, though. He's always getting dropped and thrown on our hardwood floors and he's still in one piece.
on August 26, 2015
I purchased this product twice and the first time I was so happy that my grandson loved it and it worked great. However the second time I purchased it I used amazon to get it. So, when I saw it last November on amazon I purchased it for my granddaughter's birthday that was this past March. I did not know that Leap Frog only has a 3 month warranty on their products as that is not in the description on the products. So even before I gave the gift it was out of warranty. Well, as luck would have it I received a product that was a lemon. It only did one of the three things it was supposed to do. When I contacted Leap Frog, looking to see if they could fix or exchange it, I was asked numerous questions over and over again every day for 6 days. They did not tell me it was not under warranty until the last email even though on my first email I told them my purchase date. I am unhappy with their product as well as their personnel that obviously wasted my time and really did not read the information he was asking me for. Very disappointed.
on November 18, 2012
My son loves to sing along with this one! It teaches colors, letters, and songs. I love how educational it is and that no matter how hard he throws it the toy has never broken! This is inexpensive for hours of entertainment and its educational value.
on January 29, 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this toy. It has been her favorite toy for over a year now. It has cute songs, colors, and letters/letter sounds. I would recommend this to anyone who has a toddler that enjoys music or letters.