Questions & Answers
LeapFrog My Pal Violet
by LeapFrog Enterprises
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,301)
$15.40
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
Yes, two AA batteries. The one in store comes with batteries, the one from Amazon does not, but is about five dollars cheaper. It also must make pretty efficient use of the battery power, my son plays with his constantly and they haven't needed replacing.
Dec 1, 2013 by Destiny T.
votes
Yes it is and any child would LOVE this toy.
Dec 11, 2013 by CassimaPwns
votes
I bought thiz for mg daughter when she was 9 months old, she will be 4 in March and still plays with Violet because of the songs that I downloaded from the lezpfrog site for her.if you're lookingfor something within the 9-2 year age bracket this is a wonderful toy. I hope I have helped
Dec 2, 2013 by trini girl
votes
It has a usb cord so I am not sure if you can.
Dec 7, 2012 by Mandy Fields
votes
Maybe, I gave it to my friend's daugther when she was 1 year, she is 2 now, and still play with it though, but I saw a new toy "Read with me Violet" that will be better for your granddaughter in my opinion, take a look on that one too.
Dec 3, 2013 by Kardel
votes
Yes, although the pronunciation may sound off..... may have to spell name how it sounds instead of how it's spelled
Dec 11, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I think so but not sure... here is the link to their connect site where you download the personalized items. It has a PDF quick start guide that will probably tell you. http://www.leapfrog.com/en/pages/support/product_pages/my_pal.html
Dec 10, 2013 by April Massie
votes
This one is only in English. Not sure if there is a spanish version.
Sep 13, 2013 by LMP
votes
If you order the one from foundation for kids it is in spanish!
Sep 13, 2013 by Athena84
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers