5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on December 26, 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Weaker of the math set
Santa brought my son a Didj along with the Spongebob and Indiana Jones games. He has logged significantly more hours on the Indiana Jones game as well as a new one - Clone Wars. Even though Sponge Bob is his favorite TV show, the game doesn't appear to be as engaging as the other two.
Published on February 3, 2009 by MPMom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 26, 2008
This review is from: LeapFrog Didj Custom Learning Game SpongeBob SquarePants: Fists of Foam (Toy)
Santa and Grandma together got this for my son, who is almost 6. He can't put it down!! He loves his Digi and "Fists of Foam" is his favourite by far. It's great for kids who are fairly new to the hand-held game world. It didn't take long for him to get the feel of it, and he's really into learning the math areas. I love that the game rewards him and gives him the chance to find the right answer rather than only give him once chance! I am a huge fan of the Digi and a long time fan of LeapFrog. If you want to limit the exposure to all those kill em and blood & gut games with no value, but want the gaming experience-please get one of these for your kid. It's perfect for 5-9 year olds. I was worried that I would have to sit there and read out directions and questions the entire time, but I was happy to see that the game reads out questions and ofers "hints".

3.0 out of 5 stars Weaker of the math set, February 3, 2009
MPMom (Menlo Park, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loved it, October 3, 2009
John S. Dean "John" (Sturtevant, WI United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Got this for my son's didj, to give him a little more variety when we went on vacation this summer, and he loved it.
Game play is simple for a 6 year old, and I love how he gets excited when he gets to the parts where he has to answer the questions to move on. Anything that makes learning fun for children should be encouraged.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, November 16, 2008
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the Didj and SpongeBob SquarePants Fists of Foam for my son, who has had a Leapster and a Leapster LMax, thinking it would be a good step up. He hardly plays Fists of Foam, prefering the built-in game that came on the Didj.

3.0 out of 5 stars High on fighting, low on math, December 28, 2009
OK, granted this is a mom's perspective and I have not played many video games. This game came with a bundle from Leapfrog when I bought the Didj for our 7 yr old. His game experience has been limited to a couple games on the Leapster and we admittedly limit his TV. He is not familiar with this TV show either. I tried out this game after my husband objected to the level of 'violence' and had to agree with him. The character walks along and has to chop and kick opponents to get through the level. At the end of the level, there are 6 math questions. I didn't find other math questions, and the wait for those math lanterns to drop so you could chop at them was annoying. Maybe I'm missing something but I thought this game was pretty weak compared to the Indiana Jones one I tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, February 3, 2009
My daughter loves Spongebob, therefore she loves this game. I have to help her with the little math that is in the game because she's in kindergarten, but other than that the game is easy enough for her to play alone. I wish there was more math in the game but as long as she loves the game that's what's important. Also I wasn't sure what to expect in the quality of the graphics and to my and my boyfriend's surprise (who happens to play a lot of video games) the graphics were very good especially for the price we paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love SBSP and Didj, February 15, 2012
The kids love the Didj games. You can set the difficulty level and it challenges them as well. They have WII but always go back to this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Money!, February 5, 2009
My son is very happy with this game! You can't beat the price either considering all Didj games sell for $[...] in store. Definitely would recommend this game and others on the Didj System!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, August 16, 2010
These games are fun for the kids and very educational. I bought it for my step daughter and since she is in the car traveling between the houses she loves to play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift, October 6, 2009
I bought this as a gift for my neices sons birthday and he loved it and I was happy that he was happyu with this as a gift.