5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Portable Learning Toy!
Published on November 16, 2011 by Joe T. Crain

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to write!
I earlier purchased the scribble and write from leapfrog and gave it a rave review but the count and draw has a surface you cannot write well on. As a parent I could not write properly as the writing was somewhat faint or would sometimes disappear after it initially appeared legible. So forget about my toddler son being able to write. I am not sure if I received a...
Published 17 months ago by M. Joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Portable Learning Toy!, November 16, 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
My 4 year old son received this as a gift. He knows his numbers but needed practice writing them before starting kindergarten. This toy works better than any trace pad, it lights up behind the drawing area so my son learned each step the proper way and then could see his work after he was finished. He enjoys that he can see the number he has written without the dots underneath but like to have the dots as a guide. When he has finished there is positive reinforcement with fireworks or clapping and counting.
The toy has 3 modes. 1 for numbers, one to teach your child to draw shapes and then a game mode where it does some simple math equations. Overall this is well worth the price and can be used in the car or to keep your child entertained during an hour long basketball practice for their sibling :)
Only con I can think of is the sound. It's loud or really loud! I WISH companies would create a reverse sound button. My son automatically slides the on button all the way down IMO that setting should be the lowest volume and the middle setting the higher but oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple learning toy., November 12, 2011
M. Wolf (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
There's not a ton to do on this learning toy but it does help with counting and learning numbers and how to draw them. I worry about the durability of that strange film-slide-erase-thingy that I grew up with.. I didn't think they were still around after 20+ years.

What's important is that my son does still play with it daily after 2 weeks since his birthday. He already knows his numbers but he needs to learn to draw them a little better and this does the job.

I'd recommend, plus it's inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning toy!, November 4, 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
This LeapFrog Count and Draw is a great product for the price. As an elementary principal, we purchased these for "take home" enrichment use, and they are holding up well. Great product, thanks LeapFrog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 11, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my 2 year old nephew and he loved it. He takes it with him every where he goes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 30, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
This toy my Autistic grandson loved. It is durable and teaches at the same time.
I love Leap Frog products.
Thank you Amazon for bringing all these wonderful things to my door.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand-daughter loves it, January 18, 2012
shih-jin (Rockville, Moldova, Republic of) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
I bought this as my grand daughetr's Christmas gift. It drew her attention rght away. My daughter said the little one has already started to recognize the numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Educational Toy, January 11, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 2 1/2. She loves playing with it while riding in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best number helpers ever!!!!, January 2, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
This is absolutely amazing. great way for kids to learn how to write their numbers quickly and easily. So easy to take travelling as well. this is a must have for any parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for learning disablity, September 19, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 yr old son who was born with brain damage and has a learning disability. He loves writing on the screen and pressing the buttons. This helps him with his academic skills in school. I would recommend this product to any parent who has a child that needs to learn and write numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loved it!, February 13, 2012
Judith E. Hall (Norman, OK United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Count And Draw (Toy)
Sent this to our 4 year old grandson. We like to send him fun, but educational toys and his parents agreed that he loved it!!

LeapFrog Count And Draw