Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 23, 2012
I don't know why everyone is saying the mazes in this game are hard to understand/do! My son is 3 1/2 and not only does he love the game but he had no problem figuring out how to unlock the keys to open the doors to the games. When he first played it I had to show him the concept of the game (on Nemo, the first of three he decided to play) and once I showed it to him he had no problem (and was able to to the others without help). Also, the instructions narrated before and during each game are very clear and explanatory. It shows where the keys are and tells you step by step how to use the functions of the game. I know some have said it was hard and confusing to figure out the mazes and their kids did not know what to do or the point of the game, but I did not find that to be true at all and neither did/does my son. All in all I can say he loves the game and has a lot of fun with it!
on December 5, 2011
My daughter just turned 5 and she loves this game. She keeps coming back to it. I agree, it is a bit harder than the other ones, but she likes the challenge. Keeps her mind occupied longer.
on February 4, 2013
If you look into it, you will see that I am not the only person who has experienced this problem. For all three games, there are two puzzles that you can build. You collect the puzzle pieces by completing the games in each one of the three games. Well, when you get to Wall-e, you are only able to collect 16 out of 18 puzzle pieces. After writing to the company and reading other peoples reviews who also wrote the company. We get nothing but a generic response back. If it were just me, I would not care as much. But this is upsetting my 3 year old who doesn't understand why he can't complete the last puzzle. Guess they just don't put the quality into toys these days like they used to in the past.
44 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2013
Wow, my three year old granddaughter loves this game. She loves her leapfrog game pad and I am always looking for new games for her. This one is a big hit. She can do the learning games and she is learning so much. The games make her use her brain without frustrating her. Plus she loves Buzz and Nemo.
on March 18, 2015
This game seemed to be of a lower quality than a lot of the other LeapFrog games - I was very surprised. It's hard to negotiate for small hands and the games are not all that fun and can be very frustrating. My son is a big Pixar fan - but he enjoyed the Sesame Street LeapFrog game much more.
on January 29, 2015
This game is too challenging!!

I bought this game as a challenge game for my 3yr old, something to work up to and give her a bit of a challenge, with familiar characters to make her want to rise to that level. Well, I tried it, it was hard for me. I figured it was just me(tech challenged mom), I had my 11yr old try, he said it was difficult(but he still managed to pass all the levels). I successfully introduced this type of "level up" ga,es with my older children when they were this age and my 3yr old has a few other games that are rated the same(4-7),she uses those without issue(for her or me ;-))

This is the first leapfrog product I have EVER been disappointed in or disagreed with the mfgs recommendations, and we have been buying leapfrog products since my now 14yr old was a toddler with the original leappad, then leapsters and l-max systems...and now with leappads and learning toys for my toddler/baby girls since birth.

We love leapfrog, but this is one game that I cant recommend and wouldnt buy again.
on December 15, 2011
My daughter has had this game for 2 months. The micromods are still unavailable. I have contacted Leapfrog about it on numerous occasions, and I keep being told that it will be ready in "the next week or two". Still nothing.

The game itself is fun. My 3 1/2 year old daughter loves it. She's at 100% at level 3. She especially loves the planets.
on November 16, 2015
For someone that wants learning entertainment instead of blind pointless playing I love these games. They keep the kiddos busy while teaching them. We use these when we travel long trips. Ear buds and go.
on July 12, 2015
My son is 5 and he loves playing this game. I love all of the Leap Frog products because they make learning fun for the children. These games come in handy on our long road trips. Highly recommend for educational fun for the children!
on February 17, 2015
Does not work with LeapPad tablet! Daughter Loves the game but has to play it in her brothers Leapster GS. We have run across this issue with a couple other games we have purchased even though they clearly state they work with all Leapfrog Tablets. In order to avoid fighting we will be purchasing another Leapster GS for my daughter but it would have been not to have to.