5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent learning tool
Published on November 29, 2010 by Chelle

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed!
They have this item BRAND NEW for 19.99 at target. I'm not sure what the deal is here with the price, but hopefully I can stop some one from spending this ridiculous amount of money.
Seriously Amazon, what is the deal here?! So disappointed!
Published 2 months ago by usuallynoclue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent learning tool, November 29, 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
I have twin boys who were having difficulty with the sounds of their letters. This toy has been a tremendous help and I highly reccomend it. It sings a song that includes the sound of the letter and makes it fun and the kids remember it much better. They picked up on the letter sounds so much faster with this toy. Learned more with this toy than they did at preschool. Awesome product

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy!, August 31, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
My younger two girls who are 5 and 3 absolutely love this toy. We have had it for about a year now and it is still going strong. It has withstood the beating of two kids using it frequently AND it has taught them their ABCs and the sounds of all the letters. I am impressed that my little one picked it up so quickly. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied, March 14, 2012
A. Bentz (Pueblo, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
We have one of these already on my fridge that my children grew up with. My little one year old neighbor comes over and just loves it. My 3 year old still plays with it. I got this one for my neighbors 1st birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best gifts!, February 1, 2012
Sukri "sukri" (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
My first daughter got it as a gift for her 1st birthday. It has been in our family for over 5 years now! It's an interesting way of introducing alphabets and phonetics to toddlers. The song is catchy. It also has a little button that plays the alphabet song. Little children find it easy to take letters out and insert a new letter. There are two levels of volume. Now, my second daughter loves playing with it. We've been giving this as gifts for most of the children that celebrate their 1st or second birthdays! Whenever my little one enters the kitchen to disturb me, she is immediately attracted to this and starts playing with it instead of bothering me! Even if she doesn't notice this on the Fridge, all I have to do is press the alphabet song button. She immediately rushes to it to play with the different letters. This is a wonderful toy to have in the kitchen, not only to educate your toddler, but to keep them from bothering you while you are working in the kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves this toy, September 14, 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
My toddler loves this toy and uses it daily and plays it over and over... I bought several sets so when he loses letters I have replacements. It is great for education too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 10, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
This was shipped fast and my son loves it! He drops it often or throws it and it still works!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set, December 23, 2013
Daisy Reader (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
The sound is good and clear; the letters and music are distinct; the magnets are strong. children really learn their ABCs while playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge phonics is a must for young children, November 18, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
We have many leap frog toys and some dvd's. Along with the fridge phonics the word whammer now called word builder are great tools to teach children letters, sounds, phonics and small words. We have the "original" of each as my oldest is almost 11 and I had purchased them for my first born. The youngest is four, he is beginning to read. He has read the first book in the McGuffey primer, a dozen or more thomas the train books as well as some hooked on phonics books. He is now on the McGuffey's First Eclectic Reader. He can count to 100 and do basic math. While I contribute some of this to these excellent learning materials (dvd's and toys that teach GOOD things) I have worked a lot with my children. On the original you can interchange the letters from the word whammer and the fridge phonics. I would recommend these as well as the leapfrog dvd's to every parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fridge phonics, August 6, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
My kids love this, and in a few weeks have already learned so much! It is a great gift or just for fun

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, February 7, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set
good source of learnig tool they hear the words and repeat them they make the sounds and learn the letters

LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set