Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Color: Green|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 30, 2013
I bought this case to fit the LeapPad 2 but it was a bit small to hold all the accessories. It can only hold the tablet and the cartridges. There is no space to hold the earphones and the power cord. I was a bit disappointing that it cannot hold everything.
on January 17, 2013
It matches the LeapPad perfectly- in both fit and color. Seems perfect for traveling, but I also purchased a gel skin for added protection during the times when my daughter is actually playing with it, between the two concepts I think it should be pretty protected.
on May 26, 2013
I was looking for a case to hold my son's leap pad. This is just as advertised. The case holds a leap pad with a gel sleeve. The only drawback is that the zipper is sometimes difficult for a 4 year old.
on April 28, 2013
My 3 year old grandson keeps his LeapPad in this case and it protects it and keeps all the parts together. The games are at his fingertips and he is encouraged to put it back in the case every time he uses it. Its great to take on a trip too. Very useful!
on January 7, 2014
I bought the lLeapPad2 and Carrying Case for my 3yrs old granddaughter for a Xmas present. When I saw her, the case was useless because she had the LeapPad2 in her hand and she was dragging the Pad by the pencil that's attached. I should have continued searching for a Pad2 cover instead of a case. I don't think she'll have it very long.
on June 24, 2015
Great case, but they sent the wrong color. To be honest, I'm too lazy/busy to try to replace it, and don't know if they would. However I'm disappointed it's the wrong color. Everything else matches, and it will always bug me. I checked and the mistake was theirs and not ours.
on February 16, 2013
We use this with the leappad1 with gel skin on it doesn't quite fit into the premolded area but still fits well enough. The case zips closed and keeps both the leappad and the cartridges safe and secure. The case has premolded storage areas for 8 cartridges, each with an elastic band over to hod them in place. They are easy to use even our 2 year old can put in and take out cartridges and zip/unzip the case. The case has been dropped and stood on and in both instances the leappad came out unscathed. I would definitely recommend this product if you have the leappad and want to keep it safe!
on September 1, 2012
This is a great little investment if your child has a LeapPad. It holds the little game cartridges so you don't lose track of them as well as the tablet itself. I like the long strap on the zipper so it makes it easier to pull open. The corners of the zippers fold in sometimes but I guess that's to be expected.
on July 26, 2013
bought for Leap pad game system for 4 yo child. holds many games and keeps games and console safe and organized. it's been several months and the case has taken a beating but has held up well. would buy again.
on March 7, 2013
Nice product and worked well. But after two months my child came to me with the zipper disconnected from one of the sides. I don't see any pulled teeth, but the zipper is plastic not metal, so it could have given with enough of a pull. However, try to reseat it is almost impossible.