5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for leappad!
I brought this for my 5 year old's leappad that He got for Christmas. I had read the reviews on this and alot of them were negative about how the zipper didn't hold up well and how the leappad would fall out when opened. I also brought the leappad gel skin and the leappad fits in super tight and does not fall out. I even shook the case and the leappad didn't move.LeapFrog...
Published on January 25, 2012 by Holly Trevino

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, poor execution
I like the concept of a protective case for my daughter to use with her leappad. However, this particular case leaves a lot to be desired.

There is no way to secure the leappad into the case. There is a recess that the device rests in, but it doesn't hold the leappad securely. On multiple occasions, my daughter has tried opening the case herself only to have...
Published on December 21, 2011 by M. Ducar

‹ Previous | 111 12 1364 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case, green (Works with all LeapPad2 Tablets and..., March 13, 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case, green (Works with all LeapPad2 Tablets and LeapsterGS)) (Toy)
So very nice you can keep all the parts together and helps with traveling so it is easy to care.

5.0 out of 5 stars They thought of every nook and cranny, March 11, 2014
I think it's great that they have elastic slots that securely hold each little LeapPad game in place. It's really easy for my 5-year old to use. The only thing I wish it had was a section to hold the headphones, but then I imagine the whole thing would become a lot bulkier.

5.0 out of 5 stars carry case, March 11, 2014
perfect little case for the littles ones to carry thier leappad. secures the leappad from drops and careless disregards and visable when missed placed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have!, March 10, 2014
This is really cool! It has game slots in it and the zipper is easy for 2 year Olds to open. The zipper is ultra sturdy too! Update 11-6-14: this product sucks!! The plastic zipper will fall off by month 2. I replaced it will a Monster's University Leappad carrying "backpack". Now that is awesome!!! It's been 3 months and it's still perfect! Definately worth the extra $5! It also has 6 slots for games and a PADDED slot for the leappad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for LeapPad, March 10, 2014
We purchased a LeapPad for our granddaughter and chose to add the carrying case for protection. LIttle children are prone to dropping things and this was a great buy. The design is adorable and she carries this with her all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 7, 2014
Lilred93 (Henderson, NV USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item for a gift for our grandchild. Item was exactly as described. Arrived quickly and in good shape.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well.., March 5, 2014
I ordered purple but got a completely different design. But no worries, amazon quickly fixed the situation with wonderful customer support. As far as the actual case design though, it's good. It holds the leap pad and games neatly. I have read that the zippers don't hold up but the one we got is so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case, green (Works with all LeapPad2 Tablets, March 5, 2014
We got this for our son and we really like it.
It looks like it's going to last for a long time and maintain its shape.
Our son puts it inside of a small backpack he has for going out and stuff.
I'm not sure about carrying it around using only the wrist strap it has on the zipper but the case DOES provide enough cushioning to keep the LeapPad safe for travel--or the occasional "Oops, it was an accident Mommy/Daddy".

5.0 out of 5 stars Kidproof for sure, March 4, 2014
This was a gift for our 3 year old granddaughter. We also got her the LeapPad 2 and knew that she needed a case. This one is just right. It is easy to use and tough enough for a three year old (and her parents).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 4, 2014
Great cover! Nice hardy cover with a lot of space but needs more for all the games! Keeps all the important Leappad accessories together!

‹ Previous | 111 12 1364 | Next ›