5.0 out of 5 stars She will love this gift
Published on December 4, 2012 by CHRISTINE

1.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog LeapPad 2
Quit working within a week or so the sound was gone. Because I had to get it back from my Grandson who doesn't live near me this took awhile. Amazon would not let me return it. Bummer! Shame on the company that provided this for Amazon!!!!
This really affects my decisions in the future when it comes to buying electronic products from Amazon. I am very...
Published 19 months ago by Vlynnrn

5.0 out of 5 stars She will love this gift, December 4, 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Ultimate Learning Gift Pack, Pink (Toy)
First I have not allow my daughter to play with this product yet because it will be one of her Christmas gift. However, I have opened the box it came in to make sure everything was inside. The product is so cute and small enough for her hands to hold it. I love it so much in my hands that I want to play with it. Everything that is describe in the picture is true and so much better in person. The case has a handle she can hold onto to and inside are 6 (SIX) slots she can put game cartiages in as well as her leappad 2 system. It also have a attachable syslus. I do not have much to say right now but when she get to play with it I will add an update.

p.s I love that it comes with 5 (FIVE) free apps worth $40 and also love that it came with a downloadable care worth $20 to get her started. She love to read, write, and do math so buying apps and games will not be a problem for me. Educaution always comes first. The games run from $14.99-$24.99 but believe me you will be amaze on how fast your kids pick up. I hope this review help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any little person, February 10, 2013
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old and he loves it. He is soaking it all up like a spoonge. He works on his writing skills by tracing every letter of the alphabet, reads along with the Disney Cars stories and much more. It is a great learning device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 21, 2013
My toddler loves having his own little tablet to draw on. The camera is fun and the games are too. It keeps him entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapPad2, February 8, 2013
Bought this for my 7yr old grandson and it has helped him tremendously!! It is a fantastic learning tool that will grow with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars leap frog leappad learning gift pack, January 23, 2013
bought this as a gift for my almost three yr old grandchild. He loves it. The case is really sturdy and the leapfrog is built for little hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well-received, January 19, 2013
Will Fehringer (Golden, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I think the apps are a bit pricey, however, when you do decide to pay for one, it tends to have many layers and it adjusts to your child's ability so it provides entertainment and learning opportunities for quite some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Gift Pack, January 7, 2013
This was one of the best things on the market. My grandson is 2 and 1/2 and he has played with this over and over. The camera and video recorder is so much fun. You can even turn the camera around to make shots of yourself. Perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, January 28, 2013
We bought this as one of our Christmas gifts to our son and I actually couldn't stop playing with it. The apps available for purchase from LeapFrog are great. The tablet is attractive and processes quickly. Perfect size. Uses up batteries quickly, although not too big of a deal. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!, December 16, 2012
This was a great bundle and saved me some money verues going to my local store to buy it seperately and arrived in great condition all in three items in their sepereate packs in one larger box.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog LeapPad 2, December 12, 2012
Sherry Martolock (Tecumseh, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
Have already purchased one of these for my 7 yr. old grandson and it is an awesome for learning and for playing. There are so many things to do on them...Now I am purchasing another for my 5 yr. old grandson for Christmas...