Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic ISPY Treasure Hunt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 10, 2010
we all like looking for I spy, the whole family works together on finding the items, and getting the maps pieces
on January 19, 2011
My 5 1/2 year old son has little patience for leapster games, but he loves this one! I give it a two thumps up!
on April 13, 2012
The Easter bunny put this game in our son's basket and he has not put it down! We have several leapster games and this by far is his favorite. I have to tell him to put the game down and go play outside! I have sat down and played it myself it's memorization, counting, looking for things as i spy does. It keeps the mind engaged and doesn't have the silly cartoon people or the annoying voice overs.
He really enjoys it! This is now my favorite game for birthday gifts!
on December 30, 2010
The leapster is a great learning toys for all children. It is a fun way to spend time with your grandchildren while they are learning and developing their thinking skills.
on March 15, 2012
A birthday gift for our 7 year old daughter, but my 5 year old son plays it too. They love the "I Spy" books, so I figured they'd like this as well. So far, so good!
on January 8, 2013
hours and hours of fun... Hi LeapFrog.. I just want to say your product are superior to any out there.. my grand daughter loves this game.. Thanks! Keep them coming!
on January 6, 2013
This game is ok, kind of boring for my 4 year old. I find it rather fun so maybe it's an age gap thing. Would recommend to any child who enjoys the I spy books.
on March 18, 2013
The game was tedious and hard to use. Directions were not clear and the graphics were so bad you couldn't tell what anything was. Regret this purchase.
on January 13, 2012
This was an excellant purchase. My son has thoroughly enjoyed this game as well as learned from it. I will purchase more games like this in the future.
on September 25, 2014
Great game if your kids still like their Leapsters. The only reason I didn't give it a five star is because my kids only play on Ipads anymore.

See 1 answered question