4.0 out of 5 stars The overall product is great, but............
Published on July 26, 2007 by C. Buttitta

3.0 out of 5 stars for kids
I bought this to go with a game console that we got from a friend-- the console from a friend didn't work right and had no games with it.
I thought the controller with the console didn't work.
Now I think there was something wrong with the console we were given, so I can't really tell how this works as it is connected to the free console.
Published 15 months ago by Paul Spotts

4.0 out of 5 stars The overall product is great, but............, July 26, 2007
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster TV Game Controller (Toy)
If it wasn't for the fact that my son loves the leapster games i wouldn't be now again buying another controller. This is the 3rd controller i will have purchased in the past 12 months (not including the one that came with the leapster tv). On the first one the stylus pad died, on the second and third ones the stylus cord broke. However the games are awesome and he learns so much. Its a great product, just i wish there was a cheaper option for replacement controllers...60 dollars on the silly things. If you buy the leapster tv..dont forget an extra controller, or 2 or 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to ue even for a 2 year old, January 1, 2008
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster TV Game Controller (Toy)
This control is very easy to use. Even my 2 year old could manage it with easehis is part of a very educational and fun system for young children.

3.0 out of 5 stars for kids, April 13, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Leapster TV Game Controller (Toy)
I thought the controller with the console didn't work.

LeapFrog Leapster TV Game Controller