LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table forum
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
yes it is in Spanish
Dec 29, 2006 by Harold Fuentes
vote
I would suggest the Fisher Price table as we had the LeapFrog table and it lasted less than a year before it stopped working. I am a (rare, I think!) parent that does not allow her children to abuse their toys, books, etc. and they are taught to respect their belongings. All that to say that there has been no rough play with it. It looks absolutely brand new. I've changed the batteries several times using different brands each time to no avail. I contacted LeapFrog customer service twice and received an answer of "change the batteries" and "our warranty only lasts 90 days". Needless to say, they were no help whatsoever. I even asked for a wiring diagram so that I can try to pinpoint the problem myself, but they said one wasn't available. They did send a 15% discount code as consolation. In my opinion, it's not enough to purchase an expensive LeapFrog product again. This was a very disappointing situation as this table was my daughter's favorite toy and she enjoyed it while it lasted.
Nov 8, 2011 by Cheryl Orwig
votes
and don't forget "bah dah ba da dee bah diddly bah dee dah dah, whap a dibble dibble dah dah dree dah dah!" I love that one.
Jan 19, 2010 by M. Jones
votes
The Learn & Groove version has an english/spanish switch. Other than that, they're the same.
Mar 1, 2008 by Amazon Customer
votes
Apparently there are 2 versions of this toy, 1 that has legs that easily detach, the other does not. If your version has a purple door for the cubby on top then push on the button like area where the legs attach to the table and pull . If your table has a green door, stop looking for the button, its not there. I found the solution from a different web site "we have just had the same issue!! its not easy but it can be done - with a flat head screwdriver!!... turn the table upside down, and look at the outside of the leg, you will see 2 very small notches, you need to get the blade of the screwdriver in the middle of the 2 notches and push in toward the centre. You will then feel the leg start to move slightly, so you can pull it out. The notches form a catch that clicks onto the table. I hope that makes sense" I tried it and it works but it did ding up the plastic a little. Also, it works best with a wide flat head. The smaller flat head tries to push through the plastic. Hope this helps.
Jun 18, 2014 by Phebe Strzempek
votes
It depends on the mode of the book in the center. If the page is turned to ABCs, then when you press the piano keys, it sings the color of the key (i.e. Red, Yellow, etc). If the page is turned to music, then it plays a different melody for each piano key when you press them. I don't think at any point, it allows you to "play" the piano or make regular piano key noises.
Mar 25, 2013 by ab3200
votes
I say it depends on how many toys your kid has other than this, as well as their attention span [thus how often they attend to/play with the toy]. Then again, play with it or not, I have had mine for what like 2 21/2 years? now. I think I have MAYBE replaced the batteries twice. That is a big maybe. I honestly think it was one time. AND I NEVER TURN IT OFF. IT IS ALWAYS ON.
Dec 20, 2010 by *~*~*Valley*~*~*
votes
Yes, this table is great for a tall toddler. My daughter just turned 2 and she still enjoys this table. Sometimes the music does "play forever", but it's nothing the off switch or the press of another button doesn't cure. All in all I find it to be a great product.
Feb 5, 2014 by Mommy of 3
votes
This toy is high enough for a baby much shorter than yours. The music on ours died after my baby spilled a tiny bit of water on the surface of this toy. The lights still work but no sound.
Feb 5, 2014 by judy0077
votes
It breaks in under two months.
Dec 5, 2013 by Simone Bogode
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers