Play and Learn with Pixar Pals
Travel the galaxy with WALL-E and EVE, swim with Nemo and Dory or embark on fun adventures with Woody and Buzz as you explore science, logic and more! This fun and engaging game has children complete science and logic challenges, solve puzzles, unlock mini games and learn about the world of astronomy and ocean science. Pixar Pals Learning Game is compatible with all LeapPad Kids’ Learning Tablets and LeapsterGS.
As with all LeapFrog learning games, Pixar Pals is created by educational experts and designed using innovative gameplay for a deep, effective and engaging learning experience. Pixar Pals gameplay is designed to build a foundational understanding of science, simple engineering and logic & reasoning skills which are linked to future educational success. Recommend for children ages 4-7 years old.
- Sorting and classifying: Sorting and classifying objects based on size, function, or weight involves logical reasoning skills essential for learning.
- Environmental Awareness: Encouraging children to play outdoors, to explore their surroundings and take an interest in plants, insects and animals will help them learn about their environment. In time they will learn about how our planet works and make responsible decisions.
- Logic and reasoning skills: Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions.
- Science facts: Children learn to consider scientific facts within the domains of life science, physical science, and earth science.
- Sea animals: Children learn to categorize animals by species, imitate their sounds and learn interesting facts about the life science.