Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 2, 2015
Cannot recommend this enough! My daughter adores it. She played with one of these sets over at my friend's daughters' house, and she was obsessed. I got one for my little girl as a Christmas present, and she was THRILLED. This was the first present she opened, and then she didn't want to open anything else for a while because she was too busy playing with it haha. I like that it has 2 different loudness settings. The "tea" (represented by colored wave-y lights) inside actually goes from looking full, to half-full, to empty (no light). The teapot tells you how much tea is left. The real object of the 'game', if you will, is to match the color of the tea - represented by the light on inside - to the piece of cake. It took me a bit of time to get this concept. Also because my daughter kept fiddling around with it and I never actually heard it get to the part where it tells you to match the tea to the similarly-colored cake piece. The teapot will sing a song while cycling through all of the colors, then end on one color at random and ask you to find the piece of cake which goes with it. Good for receptive language skills! I'm a therapist who works with children with language disorders, and I think I'll probably end up being a 2nd one to use with my patients. You can target receptive language, expressive language (discussing what is happening), social skills/pragmatics (sharing! turn-taking!), and more. Love it :)
on July 28, 2014
My daughter (18mos) loves this set and she can spend ages playing with it. Would be great if it had 4 cups instead of 2 so we could have tea parties with more people/stuffed animals, but overall this was a great buy and really encourages imaginative play.
on June 30, 2015
This is so cute! My daughter plays with this about every day (she is 1.5 now, we got it last Christmas). She likes bringing mommy a cup of tea and a cake. I like that the teapot names the color of the tea being "poured"
on December 28, 2014
My daughter got this for Christmas last year (2013, at 18 months) and still plays tea party with it now. It's a fun set that teaches colors and pouring the tea. We have really enjoyed it. The songs do get stuck in your head but I think they are cute.

The volume on the teapot does have 3 switches - OFF, ON high volume, ON low volume so parents may rejoice in that. It's been very durable, she has dropped it several times. We've replaced the batteries on it maybe 3 times in the year we have had it.

I would recommend this to a friend, my daughter really likes it and I can see how it has helped develop her play and pretend skills as she has used it.
on October 23, 2014
We bought this for our daughter's first Christmas. We didn't expect her to play with it very much at first...but even at 9 months old, she was interested. The teapot sings and counts as it makes "a fresh pot of tea." You tip the teapot and it makes a pouring sound. The lid opens and says 3-4 phrases. Very cute. It also comes with two tea cups and a plate with 6 slices of cake. At 17 months old, my daughter still plays with the tea set-now pouring the tea into the teacups and pushing the heart button to make a fresh pot of tea. Even my 7 year old son with sit down and play "tea party" with his sister. We love it!
on January 20, 2016
My daughter was given 2 different tea sets for Christmas (but my 2.5 year old son plays with them more than she does). They both gravitate to this set. They like the lights, and it makes you "brew a new pot" after you have poured so many glasses.
on November 22, 2015
My daughter is a big fan of this teapot. This teapot keeps her busy for hours. It's pretty durable too coz it's been tossed around a couple of times. Still going strong. Great for learning colors, manners.
Will definitely recommend this product.
on February 26, 2014
This little tea set is adorable. You cant go wrong with LeapFrog branded items. I was a little disappointed that the set was so miniature in size though. I guess for kids it makes sense, but it was just smaller than expected. Cant beat the price. Also, it was shipped in a shipper carton, not an actual LeapFrog box so it was a little unappealing to the kids on Christmas as they didn't know what was in the box. Other than that, its a nice toy, educational, and great quality. I would recommend. PS - don't forget batteries! Batteries are not included.
on January 13, 2015
I got this set to replace a fisher price on my daughter had for 2 years that broke. She and my 2 year old son both love this thing. It sings talks to you and it lights up various colors as it makes the sound of tea pouring. The cake is sturdy and fun as each piece is a different fruit pictured on it. And the tea pot will say this tea goes good with this cake and makes it a matching type game. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.
on March 3, 2015
I bought this before the holidays on a whim because it was on the lightning deals list. My daughter absolutely loves it!! It is very cute. Helps with colors and also sings songs. Great to play tea party with.