Questions & Answers
LeapFrog My Pal Scout
by LeapFrog
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,317)
$14.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
There are 2 volume settings...low and high. The switch is on the battery pack inside the puppy.
Nov 28, 2013 by Jadjam
votes
You should be able to use a flat screwdriver or the side of a small coin. I purchased this product as a gift for one of my nieces. I don't recall what I used, but I believe I was able to remove the battery compartment with a small flat screwdriver. Hope this helps.
Apr 22, 2014 by Jason B
votes
I'm not sure if the paws are stamped or if the fabric is dyed with the pattern. So far they seem very durable, no wear at all after 10 months. (And the lullaby paw gets a workout!) While the paws aren't embroidered, the eyes, nose, mouth, and hearts on the chest are.
2 days ago by Christine L
votes
votes
I don't know??? We used a computer. Does your kindle have a usb port?
May 8, 2014 by V. Jackson
votes
I do not know, one lets parent chose or record responses and one is pre programed. The purchaser is best to read carefully the features of the toy.
Apr 25, 2014 by lady dragon
votes
Free! And simple too.
Apr 8, 2014 by Suzanne Ferguson
votes
A Phillips should work..probably a number 3 or so.
Jun 11, 2014 by Losing it
votes
Both scout and violet have the same voice
Mar 12, 2014 by wayne J. Goulet
votes
I have 2 grand children that own a scout and a violet(I believe that is the puple one). Their names are Magdalena and Elijah and they say both their names. I will double check with my son and see if he can find the answer for you. I hope this helps, so far.
Feb 14, 2014 by Ginger Kowski
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers