5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!
We bought this for our son when he was 5 month old, he is 7 months old now and it is still his FAVORITE. He loves the songs and squeals with delight when they play.
He doesn't know the button yet, but it's nice for him still. A peek-a-boo feature when you close the top down and open it, interactive buttons, and a little ball roller which is easy for my son's little...
Published 17 months ago by Sareexmcclaran

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK...
There is nothing wrong with the product, and it will definitely stand up to the abuse a toddler can dish out, but I would go for something a little more advanced that a child won't grow out of so quickly. The best part about the toy is that it will say "peek-a-boo" when it is open and shut.
Published 16 months ago by Elaine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy! Scout is super cute, December 9, 2013
We bought this when our son was 6 months...he slowly started to love it and still does! He love to open and shut it...it's great for the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for infants, November 13, 2013
My little one loved this product for several months. Recommended for infants. The twinkle little star song is the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun but educational, October 30, 2013
I had bought this previously for my great granddaughter for her birthday and she loved it so bought one for our grandson for Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to our scout stuffed animal, October 22, 2013
Work well and very educational. My son loves to open and close this :) Very well made and will last a long time. Great product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but does not last, September 27, 2013
Michele Howell (Opa Locka, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
The music stops paying within weeks after purchase. The light flashes but no sound. At first I thought it was the battery but it wasn't. I had to replace it. Now, the music comes on and off. My son likes it but it's not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!!!, September 9, 2013
Bought this for my 1yr old grandson for Christmas ..... now just hope I can hold out that long!! It's just adorable & I know he's going to love it!! Very pleased with purchase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Talking LapPup, August 30, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet) (Toy)
What can I say... cute cute cute. Bought this for my Grandson. I really like it and the peek a boo play is adorable. Not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 month loves it., August 27, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet) (Toy)
She opened and started pushing buttons right away. I feel that she will begin understanding and learning from it soon. It is just sounds and lights right now. Seems to be very sturdily made and has not had any problems from her dropping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, August 26, 2013
Eric Dudley (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet) (Toy)
This is my 10 month old daughters' favorite toy! She is constantly playing with the star button and rocks side-to-side to the songs, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for travel, August 9, 2013
My son didn't pay much attention to this toy until I grabbed it out of the toy box one day and gave it to him in the car. He's had it since right before he was 6 months. Now he's 13 months and he plays with it every single time he's riding in the car seat. It keeps him entertained, which was something that never happened before I thought to keep it in there. Now he even looks for it the minute we open the car door. Amazing.

We have Leapfrog Potsy and the picnic basket toy and he loves those, too. They are the only electronic toys he has, (I got rid of the others we had) and he plays with them often.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x9d4fdd50)

LeapFrog My Talking LapPup (Violet)
$17.99 $12.95