5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves to read
Published on December 12, 2010 by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as catchy as Brown Bear...
Published 24 months ago by Jessica Duke

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves to read, December 12, 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog Tag Junior Book: Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? (Toy)
My daughter LOVES her Tag Junior. She is able to pick the book she wants and sit down and read. She loves hearing her name when she first turns it on. This book is wonderful, she loves to make the animal sounds and acts out the animal movements. Flys like the eagle, howls like the wolf, etc. It is never the same twice because you can put the Tag Junior on differnet spots on the book and it allows her to create her own story sort of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tag Jr Book, March 4, 2011
Melisa (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
My son loves reading. One of his favorite regular books is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, so when I saw the Panda Bear version for his Tag Jr I decided to try it. We both like this book because you/Tag can read this like a book vs. some of the other Tag Jr books that are more of a picture book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda Panda, December 28, 2010
I had first bought a Brown Bear Brown Bear Book and was excited to find its up a notch mate Panda Panda! It's completed the interest process for my boy in animals,,,,,he enjoys the expanded descriptions of the animals and has much interest in the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as catchy as Brown Bear..., January 1, 2013
Jessica Duke (Union Beach, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves Brown Bear, Brown Bear and will ask me to read it over and over again to her. I thought this would be nice for her to use with her Tag Jr, so she could listen to it over and over again, and save mommy a little bit of breathe. I do like that it introduces some unique animals that she otherwise may not have heard of. Unfortunately, this book's rhythm is just not as catchy as Brown Bear, Brown Bear, and she's just not all that interested. Our favorite page is the last where all the animals are listed and she can easily manipulate the Tag Jr to hear the names of each one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old love it, July 19, 2012
My son takes out the original book everytime he goes over to grandma's house. We bought this becuase he loves all of the author's books. This book has entertained him and his little sister for sometime now. They do not get sick of the story and love guessing what animal is next or what the animal is. Love leapfrog tag junior and love that this book was included in the jr set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have waited on this book., March 12, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter is only 1, so you might be surprised to know that she's just as addicted to books as her mom. After losing my voice several times, I bought her a Tag Pen and Tag Junior books. She's already mastered the pen, but she's not a fan of this particular book yet. It goes over her head. She loves the other books that are simpler. I like this book, though. I think she'll like it in a year or so. It's just not as interesting to her now as things she's starting to understand, like the David Smells book. It's a good book, but it's better for 3-5. There's nothing to excite younger kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Eric Carle!, January 9, 2012
I love the how durable the Tag Junior books are. They're perfect for my 2 year old. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of the Tag system but the books by themselves are great. We're really enjoying this reading system and I'm so happy that Leapfrog offers Eric Carle, Dr. Seuss and Sesame Street books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tag Junior Book, April 18, 2012
My 22 month old likes this book for the animal pictures and real animal sounds. It's a little more on the educational realistic side then a cutesy learning curve, some people like that and some don't. Personally I found it refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Child Favorite!, January 30, 2012
My child loves this book and now can have it read anytime they want to hear it. It's a classic and it's durable in a board book form.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda Bear, Panda Bear..., January 7, 2011
Great addition to my Leapfrog Jr. Tag. I am a huge fan of this auther so I just had to get this book when I purchased the Leapfrog Jr. tag system.

Thick board book so your toddler can't destroy it...unless they decide to put it in their mouth. :)