Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo easycohice_2016 All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on July 26, 2010
I bought this scope years ago, installed on a full rail w/ 1" rings. It was mounted on a RWS 52 magnum airgun, which is suppose to be notorious for destroying scopes because of the recoil. Just make sure you mount it correctly. After 5 years of casual shooting, it still works perfectly.

Excellent scope for the money. Great visibility, even during dusk. The black mil-dot is used during daytime, the illuminated red/green recticle for darker shooting. I have never had any problems with it, and would buy it again. A quality scope with tons of features for what your paying. Just make sure you turn it 'off' after using the red/green feature otherwise the battery will die in one night.
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2010
First off this scope is huge. I bought mine for my gamo cfx pellet gun. Works great but i needed to buy really high rings to be able to comfortably access the breach. DON'T GET THIS FOR A BREAK BARREL PELLET GUN. Its to big. My gun is an underlever so it works fine. The red/green reticle is cool and the brightness is adjustable but I think the black reticle is the best. The zoom is awesome and clear as day, even in twilight. Your not going to find a much better scope for price your paying.
33 comments14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2011
I own a few Leapers scopes and for the money cant be beat.Glass is clear as can be for this price range and the build is good.I have them on spring air guns and varmint rifles they work real nice.Fast shipping
on September 21, 2010
This is the best 6-24X50 scope available in this price range. Perfect for low recoil rifles. I mounted this one on a Ruger 10/22T with medium height rings and it aligned perfectly. Great value.
on January 19, 2012
pros: this scope is awesome, it has a clear image even at 24x, the parralax adjustement is very useful to calculate the renge and the illuminated reticle is good to hunting in the night but be carefull and make sure to turn off the light or the batteries will die in one night and also come with a extra batte

cons: the minimum range for the scope is 15 yards, so in closes ranges this scope is useless and to lock the turrets you need a allen key.

overall this scope is awesome and very good choice.
on January 11, 2012
I bought one almost 2 years ago for my AR15 and it has held a zero with no problem. The mil-dot cross hairs are great for aiming distances on the fly. I bought it mainly for the target knobs and the green or red lit cross hair is sweet for low light shooting. Huge value for the price. I loved it so much I bought a 2nd one for my Ruger 10/22 and will probably buy a 3rd one.
on April 16, 2011
For the money not a bad choice. Clear enough optics. Turrets track ok. Good looks. Only problem I can gripe on, is the elevation knob's numbers are decending, ie- UP = 11,10,9 etc, would like to see accending 1, 2 ,3........All in all a good choice for the money.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2010
The product was in great condition, the power is accurate, and the adjustments are easy to access and quite functional.
on June 30, 2011
I want to say this scope is as good as or better than other scopes costing multiple of hundred of dollars more. There are way better optics but you will not find them for $100 or even $300 over the price of this one, scopes I would take over this one start in a $500 or $600 and at that point you start getting into some real decent glass. It is rated for high power rifles on down to double recoiling "pellet" guns. If your looking for a beginner to intermediate scope this is it!

P.s

This scope is huge.
on November 6, 2012
You get what you paid for, it's true, this is not a quality scope, very hard to focus in, very dark, can't see unless it's under bright sun light. I have to return it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse